Howard

I'm moving BACK to NJ

Susie and I have decided to move back to NJ.

After moving here, we quickly learned that the politicians of St. John's and the state of Florida think they can tax everything. Property taxes are out of control. Don't even get me going on the income taxes and tolls to cross every bridge. The food has to be the worst on the entire east coast. We just can't take it anymore! And Winter, did they lie, we even saw frost on the ground once.

If you know of any houses for sale in Randolph, NJ please let us know.

PS - Today is April 1st :)

• Haha 1

Ugh... and I thought we were immune to those silly posts. =)

HEHE.

In all seriousness, I would understand if it was a 20 or 30 year old... but I have yet to meet a forum member who moved out of NJ... and WANTED to come back. =)

I was wondering who was going to start one of these threads this year. 

57 minutes ago, Maksim said:

but I have yet to meet a forum member who moved out of NJ... and WANTED to come back. =)

Funny you mention that, my mother in law is up for my daughter's birthday and asked my wife if we would ever move back to NJ. My wife told her that we wouldn't move back even if someone paid us. 

2 hours ago, NickySantoro said:

Really? I thought  it was just stupid, for the same reason I have you on my ignore list, stupidity.

Yeah, really. Just admit you were sucked into the joke.

Speaking of stupidity, if that's the case, why respond to my posts and make posts on the threads I start?  Hmmm...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Maksim said:

In all seriousness, I would understand if it was a 20 or 30 year old... but I have yet to meet a forum member who moved out of NJ... and WANTED to come back. =)

Ha.. (raises hand, sort of...)

Actually, I was one who moved back after living in Virginia for 6 years, but DIDN'T want to come back. Wifey wanted to come back to help with medical issues her parents were having. In the end, it cost me less to move back then it would have cost me to get a divorce...  :fool:  :hang: 

But, she's still on the hook, and owes me, to leave again, once her mother takes a dirt nap.  :nono: