Zeke

4/27/19 Central/South Jersey clays and bbq meetup.

My list so far....

brisket

chili

cornbread

bourbon

shotgun

ammo

eyes/ears

Mrs Tex

cutting board 

carving knife

Thats the important stuff....I’ll add to it when I get home tomorrow and start looking around.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to join all of you this weekend since my wife and I will be traveling down to Philadelphia to visit friends and relatives, including a trip to the relatively new Museum of the American Revolution.  I was hoping to drop by both the Stafford Forge WMA and the Atlantic Shore Pines campground to meet up with you all, shoot some clays and to say hello, maybe even add some “spice” to the conversation.  These type of get togethers are a great way to “humanize” everyone on this forum, providing face-to-face civil friendship.   It looks like the weather will be favorable for shooting clays as well as the “breeze” afterwards.  I hope that you all have a really enjoyable gathering, appreciating each other’s camaraderie and what I am sure will be delicious brisket, chili, burgers, dogs, etc, along with some good bourbon….

AVB-AMG

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, AVB-AMG said:

Unfortunately, I will not be able to join all of you this weekend since my wife and I will be traveling down to Philadelphia to visit friends and relatives, including a trip to the relatively new Museum of the American Revolution.  I was hoping to drop by both the Stafford Forge WMA and the Atlantic Shore Pines campground to meet up with you all, shoot some clays and to say hello, maybe even add some “spice” to the conversation.  These type of get togethers are a great way to “humanize” everyone on this forum, providing face-to-face civil friendship.   It looks like the weather will be favorable for shooting clays as well as the “breeze” afterwards.  I hope that you all have a really enjoyable gathering, appreciating each other’s camaraderie and what I am sure will be delicious brisket, chili, burgers, dogs, etc, along with some good bourbon….

AVB-AMG

So what you’re REALLY saying is, your wife won’t let you out to play. 

Crock pot chicken pot pie I put on this morning. wind gusts at house right now are 18mph I am 15min from range gusts should be little less since I am on the shore.

see you guys around 10 am or so at range will have thrower with me and 10 place rack.  

"Next year in Jerusalem"

Great event, happy to meet some members, especially those that wish to remain anonymous!

Tex and Zeke killed with their dishes!

I can imagine the campfire at. night.

• Agree 1