Bklynracer

Sales soar after judge lifts capacity ban

What happens when this gets overturned by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals? We have enough experience her in NJ that they do not necessarily have to grandfather in standard capacity mags. Maybe I'm too conservative (or been around way too long) but I don't think I'd be spending a ton of money on mags based on a lower courts decision.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

12 minutes ago, Pizza Bob said:

What happens when this gets overturned by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals? We have enough experience her in NJ that they do not necessarily have to grandfather standard capacity mags. Maybe I'm too conservative (or been around way too long) but I don't think I'g spending a ton of money on mags based on a lower courts decision.

Ha..

I was wondering the same thing. Until it's clear the 9th isn't going to overturn it, I would have waited. We know their history...

There's potential for many boating accidents if the 9th gets it's way.

3 hours ago, Pizza Bob said:

What happens when this gets overturned by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals?

Easy. CA requests shipping history from all online vendors who have been vocal about shipping to CA. Cops get sent to said address. Dog gets shot. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, voyager9 said:

Easy. CA requests shipping history from all online vendors who have been vocal about shipping to CA. Cops get sent to said address. Dog gets shot. 

#shootback?

also if I were a criminal I'd keep eyes on the SWAT teams, so I know when a good time to go do major criminal shit will be.

6 hours ago, Pizza Bob said:

What happens when this gets overturned by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals? We have enough experience her in NJ that they do not necessarily have to grandfather in standard capacity mags. Maybe I'm too conservative (or been around way too long) but I don't think I'd be spending a ton of money on mags based on a lower courts decision.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Not exercising your 2A rights because of what "might" happen later on is ridiculous.  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Not exercising your 2A rights because of what "might"  will happen later on is ridiculous intelligent.  

Spending money needlessly in the face of an assured 9th circuit reversal is what is ridiculous. You think that they'll run out if the 9th circuit doesn't reverse it?

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 1

3 hours ago, voyager9 said:

That would only work for vendors in CA.  A subpoena from a CA is really only good in CA.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pizza Bob said:

Spending money needlessly in the face of an assured 9th circuit reversal is what is ridiculous. You think that they'll run out if the 9th circuit doesn't reverse it?

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Wasn't it "assured" that Trump wasn't going to get the nomination?

Wasn't it "assured" that Hillary would win?

You know what happens when you assume?  You make an Ass out of U and ME.

2 hours ago, Pizza Bob said:

Adios,

Pizza Bob

There is a certain amount of a “Genie out of the bottle” scenario. I’m sure the people in CA ordering know the decision could be flipped. They also imagine/hope that if volume is high enough the government won’t be able to do much about it. 

Also the District court issued an injunction on enforcement before overturning the law. Does that injunction get retained if the 9th overturns the lower court?

Maybe going out on a limb here, but I agree with Bob. California will strike down the current standard capacity mags and restore minimum capacity 10 rounders. The amount of standard mags being purchased now will have no weight with their decision to overturn because just like NJ, they could care less about turning law abiding citizens into felons. My first handgun purchase some 6 years ago was the 10 round version because I saw the handwriting on the wall. Was I being overcautious? 

4 hours ago, Pizza Bob said:

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Yes, especially if they really want, they can just go to Nevada and buy as many mags as they want there without a paper trail.

ANJRPC put out an alert stating this CA case is just going to be struck down at the appeals and will have to wait for supreme court.

Some of you people deserve to stay in the great state of nj. Bend over and take it. 

Hey Ray Ray, come to the land of the free. You can use my crib as a base to look for a home.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, PK90 said:

Some of you people deserve to stay in the great state of nj. Bend over and take it. 

Hey Ray Ray, come to the land of the free. You can use my crib as a base to look for a home.

Amen brother! Astute observation!