Heavyopp

High end air guns — any stocking dealers

I have a couple of Air Arms air rifles — shoot them more than anything else

I have an itch to get my hands on a FXwildcat MK1 or 2 — want to see how it feels 

anyone know of any high end air gun dealers in NJ or PA — I’d actually prefer PA...

What I do in this situation----- Look up the manufacturer of the make and model you desire, and look up the retail locations available on the website .  If they don't have a list of retailers available ? Id give the Manufacturer a call to find the closest avail. retail location.. PCP air rifles are CRAZY these days. 45 & 50 cal at a 1k FPS..

4 hours ago, GRIZ said:

Have them ship it to PA.

There are plenty of online dealers, was actually hoping to find a dealer within driving distance who had one on the shelf -- I would really like to see if it "fits" before I plunk down $1500 on an airgun 

2 hours ago, goose54 said:

airgun depot is doing a preorder now for the  MK2 in 22cal. is 1299.$  & In 25cal & 30cal are 1349.$  

Curious why they call it a preorder — I wonder if they had some sort of change that I hadn’t seen

$1299 is for the synthetic stock version and that seems to be the street price 

I really like the looks of the walnut stock version — that walnut stock gets an extra $200