alec.mc

2019 International Revolver Championship

ICORE ( International Confederation of Revolver Enthusiasts ) Is hosting their Championship match , The IRC - At Ontellunee Rod and Gun Club, New Tripoli PA on Sept. 12th - 15th 2019

ICORE is a Revolver only competition that implements time plus scoring on NRA D1 targets. It's " Run and Gun " format is similar to USPSA / IDPA but only features 4 revolver only divisions which are comprised of:

Open - Anything goes, red dots, ported barrels, 8 shot revolvers

Limited - 8 shot revolvers , Iron sights , no barrel ports / comps

Limited 6 - 6 shot moonclipped guns, Iron Sights 

Classic - 6 shot speedloader guns, Iron sights.

There is room for all levels of competitors in ICORE, you can learn more about ICORE @ www.icore.org or feel free to chat with me about the match or sport. There is also an ICORE Facebook group with lots of useful information @ https://www.facebook.com/ICOREshooting/

If you'd like to register for the match you can do so at https://practiscore.com/icore-2019-international-revolver-championship-irc/register?fbclid=IwAR2H9MJoNZl7mKxthg9GuHtzyF3AGW1P-GB5m8UuOjB2191wYcmXMi2nsI8

-Alec McMahon

ICORE Board of Directors North East Region. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alec.mc said:

ICORE ( International Confederation of Revolver Enthusiasts ) Is hosting their Championship match , The IRC - At Ontellunee Rod and Gun Club, New Tripoli PA on Sept. 12th - 15th 2019

ICORE is a Revolver only competition that implements time plus scoring on NRA D1 targets. It's " Run and Gun " format is similar to USPSA / IDPA but only features 4 revolver only divisions which are comprised of:

Open - Anything goes, red dots, ported barrels, 8 shot revolvers

Limited - 8 shot revolvers , Iron sights , no barrel ports / comps

Limited 6 - 6 shot moonclipped guns, Iron Sights 

Classic - 6 shot speedloader guns, Iron sights.

There is room for all levels of competitors in ICORE, you can learn more about ICORE @ www.icore.org or feel free to chat with me about the match or sport. There is also an ICORE Facebook group with lots of useful information @ https://www.facebook.com/ICOREshooting/

If you'd like to register for the match you can do so at https://practiscore.com/icore-2019-international-revolver-championship-irc/register?fbclid=IwAR2H9MJoNZl7mKxthg9GuHtzyF3AGW1P-GB5m8UuOjB2191wYcmXMi2nsI8

-Alec McMahon

ICORE Board of Directors North East Region. 

Wow Alec took the revolver thing seriously. :) BoD. 

Glad to see icore in the area.

28 minutes ago, alec.mc said:

Let's just say there was nobody running against me.

Congrats anyway!  I don't think there is anyone in our community who has done more for getting revolvers into peoples' hands than you!  And @Pizza Bob of course!

Are there regular icore or revolver matches in the area?

40 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Congrats anyway!  I don't think there is anyone in our community who has done more for getting revolvers into peoples' hands than you!  And @Pizza Bob of course!

Thanks, appreciate the kind words. Now, blow the dust off whatever wheel gun is in the back of your safe and start practicing

3 hours ago, Maksim said:

Ken Ortbach holds them on the third Friday night of the month at Hellertown Sportsmen's Assc.

Lower Providence Rod & Gun Club will be holding ICORE matches on the second Saturday of the month starting in May.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

1 hour ago, Golf battery said:

Bob.  Lets make it a long weekend. Im in.  Zackypoo also.  

Are you subsidizing my entry fee? You know I'm a penurious Scotsman.