Displaced Texan

Fellow Star Wars nerds....

3 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Yes! I’m assuming it is Death Star II because of Darth Sidious’ laugh at the end....

I thought the same thing. Did he succeed where Pelagius failed? 

Oh, and the dish on the Falcon is back to being round....,

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

I thought the same thing. Did he succeed where Pelagius failed? 

Ian McDiarmid is still alive. At least it won’t be a CGI insert like Tarkin

13 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

Or the scene with Lando could be a flashback and predate Ep VII

Yeah, the ‘rise of skywalker’ title is odd, since this is supposedly the end of the skywalker story. 

Good...there are SO many other storylines in the SW universe that can (and should be) expounded upon. 

9 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

I thought ‘The  Mandalorian’ was supposed to be a mini-series. Too bad they cancelled it. 

Maybe they will make a movie instead, a side story like R1 and Solo. 

Hopefully not like Solo.   Although that story had so much unrealized potential.

• Like 1

First of all - SOLO was fucking awesome. 

It was a goddamned love-letter to all Star Wars Fans - If you were receptive enough to see it that way.

Everyone was so critical of “The Last Jedi” - rightly so - that they couldn’t see past it to find the awesomeness of SOLO.

And Second - The Boba Fett* movie was canceled but “The Mandalorian” is a series that was NOT cancelled. It is directed by Jon Favreau (who also played the voice of Pre Vizla of the Death Watch on “The Clone Wars”, and Rio in “Solo”) and the series has finished principal photo and is getting prepped for a November launch on the new Disney Streaming service Disney +.

ihv6Kpl.jpg

*Point of order - Boba Fett was not a Mandalorian. He just wore Mando armor.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

The Boba Fett* movie was canceled but “The Mandalorian” is a series that was NOT cancelled. It is directed by Jon Favreau (who also played the voice of Pre Vizla of the Death Watch on “The Clone Wars”, and Rio in “Solo”) and the series has finished principal photo and is getting prepped for a November launch on the new Disney Streaming service Disney +.

ihv6Kpl.jpg

I don’t know why I had this turned around in my head....thanks for un-fucking me!

Will be subscribing to Disney+ JUST for this. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, High Exposure said:

Yes! I’m assuming it is Death Star II because of Darth Sidious’ laugh at the end....

Isnt he dead? I figured it was the "were never really gone" line that had something to do with that... pulling strings from the after life?

54 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Disney sucks!  After the last one I am not going to bother.

Poko69W.gif

At the end of the day, it’s still fucking STAR WARS!

Yeah, I didn’t like what that asshole did to Ep VIII, I wish it would have been different in a couple of places. But, STAR WARS!!!

Some of these fans are cutting their noses of to spite all of our faces. Didn’t like Ep VIII, fine. Everyone threw a temper-tantrum over it.  In response, we are losing content we would really like to see: Fett movie, Obi Wan movie, Old Republic era stuff.

Just enjoy it! Because no matter all else, it is still STAR WARS!!!!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Poko69W.gif

Yeah, I didn’t like what that asshole did to Ep VIII, I wish it would have been different in a couple of places. But, STAR WARS!!!

Some of these fans are cutting their noses of to spite all of our faces. Didn’t like Ep VIII, fine. Everyone threw a temper-tantrum over it.  In response, we are losing content we would really like to see: Fett movie, Obi Wan movie, Old Republic era stuff.

Just enjoy it! Because no matter all else, it is still STAR WARS!!!!

A93AA21E-B446-4175-9876-8B5B7D884D19.jpeg

59 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

TLJ was infinitely better than the prequels. 

Except Leia Poppins. That shit’s inexcusable. 

The Empire Strikes Back is as good as it gets.  Everything Disney gets gets somewhow f'd up.