Bully

Building a... (gulp!) Glock

2 hours ago, chris327 said:

Thank you. Some more options. Yea it's just a fun build but I def want something built decent. Never used a pistol comp before so know nothing  about them. Have everything else almost done at this point. Just waiting on a few last pieces, rmr, sealing plate,  sights and need to order the comp. 

If you’re anywhere near me let me know. You’re welcome to shoot mine and see how you like it. 

3 hours ago, chris327 said:

Thank you. Some more options. Yea it's just a fun build but I def want something built decent. Never used a pistol comp before so know nothing  about them. Have everything else almost done at this point. Just waiting on a few last pieces, rmr, sealing plate,  sights and need to order the comp. 

Re Sealing Plate - look at the Battlewerx Anti Flicker plate. 

http://www.battlewerx.com/anti-flicker-sealing-plate-for-trijicon-rmr-type-1-black/

Works as advertised.

A “must have” item if you are running an RMR, in my opinion. 

Also, if possible, use the Sony 2032 batteries. They are a couple thousandths of an inch thicker and help reduce any flicker issues you may have.

Thanks but i actually ordered an agency arms comp before. After looking and seeing they claim no need to change your recoil spring figured its worth that a shot. Plus the ability to put your front sight on the comp might be cool.  Hopefully by mid week i have the remaining parts and can give it a range test. 

That's the sealing plate i got. The type 2 one though not linked type 1. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chris327 said:

Thanks but i actually ordered an agency arms comp before. After looking and seeing they claim no need to change your recoil spring figured its worth that a shot. Plus the ability to put your front sight on the comp might be cool.  Hopefully by mid week i have the remaining parts and can give it a range test. 

That's the sealing plate i got. The type 2 one though not linked type 1. 

Good deal. 

Post pics when you’re done. 

6 hours ago, chris327 said:

So far ive got  a 19ls slide and barrel, Alex plunger and no fail extractor. Vickers slide stop and mag release. A ghost 3.5 connector and an ssvi trigger. Comp, rmr, and sealing plate should be here this week to finish it up. 

20190707_221105.jpg

20190707_221135.jpg

That's looking killer!!!  Congrats.