sgtdave4321

Glock 19 replacement slide

Get a complete factory 19 slide off of GB or eBay.  Prices are reasonable for the Gen 3's. And resale value of it will be just about what you paid for it. The aftermarket stuff loses value real quick. Don't forget the 23 and 19 use different ejectors. Changing the ejector is simple.

9 hours ago, sgtdave4321 said:

I am trying to get highest quality at lowest price. Ihave a Gen3 Glock 23 and I want to either get a G19 slide or build one. I just dont wat the project to cost as much as just buying a G19. 

I got lucky.  My buddy has a 19 slide with 2 barrels and sold them to me for short money.

That said...

If I were you, and I'm not, I would spend 10 bucks for an ejector/trigger housing and another 10-20 bucks for an extractor for 9mm.  Grab a conversion barrel. The reason I would do that as opposed to running a 19 slide is, cost aside, the conversion barrel is thicker at the muzzle (the 40 barrel is a larger diameter than the 9 as the 40 is larger than the 9).  It will act a bit more like a bull barrel in a 1911 making the already relatively soft 9mm recoil even softer.  I was actually looking for a 23 frame/slide until I came across this deal.  I had to jump on it.  Take the savings and spend it on slide milling if you want.  

Good luck.