Sniper

Interesting AMAC poll on what the DOJ should do next after the Mueller Report

For those of you that don't know, AMAC is the Conservative version of the AARP. The AARP has always leaned Liberal, so this organization was formed to give Conservative retirees equal coverage.

They asked what the DOJ should do now, the results are pretty unanimous.

amac.jpg

https://amac.us/poll/now-that-the-mueller-report-has-exonerated-president-trump-what-should-the-doj-focus-its-investigations-on-in-the-future

The reckoning is coming.

Sara Carter: There will be indictments. It will be an avalanche and according to the sources I was speaking with just today people are already turning on each other. So we are going to see people, senior officials within the FBI, people within the DOJ, that are going to try to throw their colleagues under the bus just to save themselves. And I think they need to be very concerned about what they did.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

The reckoning is coming.

Sara Carter: There will be indictments. It will be an avalanche and according to the sources I was speaking with just today people are already turning on each other. So we are going to see people, senior officials within the FBI, people within the DOJ, that are going to try to throw their colleagues under the bus just to save themselves.

In the Mueller report, there were listings that 12 redacted criminal referrals were in progress. If they were connected to Trump (other associates or his kids), I think Mueller would have already indicted them.

So, my guess, in those 12, there should be some FBI or Clinton or DNC criminal activity that was found during the Russian investigation.

If the DOJ punts on what we already know, then there are really bigger issues to tend to in the country.