papulski

New gun shop in Beachwood

There's a new gun shop opening this Saturday in Beachwood....Freedom Firearms Unlimited, 1800 Double Trouble Rd.

It's just off Garden State Parkway exit 80. I see they started a Facebook account and the pics look really awesome! Can't wait to check it out.

36 minutes ago, papulski said:

There's a new gun shop opening this Saturday in Beachwood....Freedom Firearms Unlimited, 1800 Double Trouble Rd.

It's just off Garden State Parkway exit 80. I see they started a Facebook account and the pics look really awesome! Can't wait to check it out.

That was a FFL about 5 years ago. Very sporadic hours back then. Hopefully better now...

This is third owner, 1st was Capt. Ted Demott from Beachwood PD. Super nice guy, passed. Second was son with sporadic hours, Third is new guy, Sounds promising!

On 4/23/2019 at 7:41 AM, 1563621 said:

This is third owner, 1st was Capt. Ted Demott from Beachwood PD. Super nice guy, passed. Second was son with sporadic hours, Third is new guy, Sounds promising!

Great to know....Thanks! I do love the idea of a nice gun shop within 2 miles of my house.

UPDATE>>>

I stopped in at this shop yesterday. They had a soft opening a week ago and will have a grand opening later in the month.

A very nice shop and holy cow do they have alot of guns, especially used revolvers and lever guns. Prices on a few of the revolvers were very attractive. They have a 1 or 3 that I am tempted to go back and buy today. I will check on transfer prices whilst back there today.

They have a ton of modern black guns too. 3 guys behind the counter and all were super nice. Free coffee & an excellent "man cabin" decor.

They say they are planning on hosting an AR build class that I will attend with my son. Yes, I know I can build an AR by myself via youtube videos in under an hour, but I like the idea of building a gun with comrades.

They say they will be open 7 days a week, 10am until 7pm, or whenever the last customer leaves.

It is just off of southbound GSP exit 77. Get off GSP, make a right, shop is on left 1/2 mile down the road.