david8613

WTB small sub compact pocket size 9mm.

WTB small sub compact pocket size 9mm. I have cash and permits in hand, serious buyer. Let me know what you have. I'm in north Jersey area but willing to drive a little for a good deal. Please PM me with photos and a little history of hand gun. I can use my next permit on May 3rd. Which is next week, coming soon. Thanks!

P..S. incase it is easier for you to send pics via cell phone text, please send pics and history and price to 9739310290

I have a third permit to use later. I'm saving that for a hand gun with optics, so if you have one to unload let me know I would be interested. 

• Disagree 1

21 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Why do you continuously ask other people to shop for you?  How about you buy a gun on your own!?!

Jesus Christ 

Well, this is the "Want to Buy Guns and Accessories" sub-forum, isn't it???

There aren't a lot of shops with used pistols in North Jersey, so if OP can get a good deal from a forum member with a closet-queen it's a win-win for everyone, right?

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, 124gr9mm said:

Well, this is the "Want to Buy Guns and Accessories" sub-forum, isn't it???

There aren't a lot of shops with used pistols in North Jersey, so if OP can get a good deal from a forum member with a closet-queen it's a win-win for everyone, right?

I get it, but the OP has put almost zero effort into his purchases.  If he said, I want a P365 or G43 then okay.  But the vague post and laziness irritates me.  I don't like him, at all.

You think I really give a f--- what you think of me ray ray? If you dont like me it's very simple stay off my thread, dont stress your self out. You should not post here if your not selling something. 

Sorry for the rant but you piss me off with the B.S.

• Disagree 1

Boys! Don't MAKE me pull this car over, or you'll be sorry! Seriously, must you squabble like this? You're giving me a headache. :girlwah:

@Ray Ray - please stop poking him... you can dislike him from a distance!  

@david8613 - watch your language on the public forum areas, young man! I'm going to clean up your post. 

I still love you both...

Mom

• Disagree 1

Kahr CM9 with 2 mags/box/kydex  IWB holster. 

Call it 500 rounds thru it. I am second owner and bought it unfired from a friend I trust implicitly.

I’m in Bergen county. 

I can text text pics if interested. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bully said:

Kahr CM9 with 2 mags/box/kydex  IWB holster. 

Call it 500 rounds thru it. I am second owner and bought it unfired from a friend I trust implicitly.

I’m in Bergen county. 

I can text text pics if interested. 

Responded

P2000SK v3 9mm?

11 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Boys! Don't MAKE me pull this car over, or you'll be sorry! Seriously, must you squabble like this? You're giving me a headache. :girlwah:

@Ray Ray - please stop poking him... you can dislike him from a distance!  

@david8613 - watch your language on the public forum areas, young man! I'm going to clean up your post. 

I still love you both...

Mom

shush, "mom."

less talk, more range time. :D

• Like 1

Ok will do, is there is something i am checking for? 

I'm trying to contact everyone who reach out to me via text and PM, to let them know I found something. If i missed you i apologize I dont want anyone to think I left them hanging, thanks again.

• Like 1

Ray, what business is it of yours?  Seriously.  If you don't want to read his post then don't go into this thread.  It is difficult to buy and sell guns.  Why not be happy and get along.  Aren't you happy when you acquire a new gun, whether you find it or put work into acquiring it.  Maybe the OP didn't know exactly what he wanted.  If he didn't steal that gun out of your lap and you were going to get it, why would you care?   Get the sand out of your frog lube.   I get it, it is annoying that someone is canvassing to see what is available and doesn't have a clear view of what he or she wants.  He may not be nearly as knowledgeable as you  and is looking for suggestions.   Play nice.  

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1