Bklynracer

Netflix - "Shooter" movie

Anybody watch / watching this, keeping my interest, pretty good story line, some nice sniper rifles.

Just started watching this week, half way through season one.

any other off the popular recommendations.

from Netflix 

A highly decorated ex-Marine sniper returns to action to foil an assassination plot targeting the president, but soon finds himself framed for murder.

32 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

Anybody watch / watching this, keeping my interest, pretty good story line, some nice sniper rifles.

Just started watching this week, half way through season one.

any other off the popular recommendations.

from Netflix 

A highly decorated ex-Marine sniper returns to action to foil an assassination plot targeting the president, but soon finds himself framed for murder.

The series is not as good as the movie but it has guns, so...  I watched it.  Enjoyable enough.

The movie is one of my favorites.  Cheesy as all get out but I just can't help myself.  

Problem with the Netflix version is that they only have the first 2 of the 3 season run.

It was broadcast on USA Network from 2016-18. I watched them all, and when USA cancelled the series, the writers came up with a somewhat hokey finale to close the series out. Good series all around though.

And I agree about the comment on Julie, the lead character's wife.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Ah.  Ok IDK about that one then.  Was thinking it was the 2007 movie with Mark Wahlberg

Well, OP is confusing... this isn't a movie, it's a series... and its not a Netflix series... they're just streaming it.