Ray Ray

Taurus Raging Hunter, thoughts?

I have a Taurus 608.  8 shot, N frame, ported, 357 with a 6 1/2 inch made in 2004.  Zeke, HE, and Peel have shot it.  The weight and porting make it totally manageable with 357s.  Trigger is as good as any out of the box S&W.

I usually take it when I'm shooting rifles.  50, 100, and even 200 yards.

It would be the Raging Hunter without the rail.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

The hammer is cocked.  Daddy want that in 357, please.

Odd, I wondered what that thing was above the grip with the spur on it was.    Who knew it would stay that way when you pull on it?  I wonder how you get it to move forward?

6 hours ago, Malsua said:

Odd, I wondered what that thing was above the grip with the spur on it was.    Who knew it would stay that way when you pull on it?  I wonder how you get it to move forward?

Put a round in the cylinder, spin it, close it, cock the hammer and put it to your temple.  Let me know what happens Mark.

43 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

STOP IT!!! I have full confidence in my Taurus handguns, revolver and semiautos.  Whilst one may use them for sport they are effective combat pistols. 

I own several then I added this Raging Hunter.  None have ever had any issue.  It was either going to be this one or a Super Black Hawk and right now stock on everything is a mess, so I got this.  I feel as confident with Taurus guns as any of my Smiths and Wessons.

14 hours ago, Malsua said:

I own several then I added this Raging Hunter.  None have ever had any issue.  It was either going to be this one or a Super Black Hawk and right now stock on everything is a mess, so I got this.  I feel as confident with Taurus guns as any of my Smiths and Wessons.

I wanna touch it.

• Informative 1

17 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

I wanna touch it.

You know, I was in Hong Kong some years back and we ate at this place called Coyotes.

As we left and walked down the street about 200 feet, these 4 women flowed out of this little hole in the wall "bar" and the one whispered that exact phrase to me.   Well, being that we were worldly businessmen and never wanted to be rude to women in a foreign city, we decided to go in and have a drink.   Truth be told, she seemed to want to touch something but as far as I could tell it was HKDs.   After a quick drink we were on our way to the disappointment of the ladies.

1 hour ago, Malsua said:

You know, I was in Hong Kong some years back and we ate at this place called Coyotes.

As we left and walked down the street about 200 feet, these 4 women flowed out of this little hole in the wall "bar" and the one whispered that exact phrase to me.   Well, being that we were worldly businessmen and never wanted to be rude to women in a foreign city, we decided to go in and have a drink.   Truth be told, she seemed to want to touch something but as far as I could tell it was HKDs.   After a quick drink we were on our way to the disappointment of the ladies.

HKDs?