DFNS111

Vertical foregrip on AR15 legal?

I know it's illegal on a pistol but have heard conflicting opinions on the legality of the forward vertical grip AR or AK type rifles. Does it count as a feature?

With the newly enacted laws, has this been updated as well as the mag ban?  Thanks.

1 hour ago, remixer said:

As of 11:58 Am 05/03/2019 Yes... Tomorrow who know.

58 minutes ago, PK90 said:

Also legal on 26"+ Firearms, ie. Shockwave and Reformation.

But can I put a forward grip on my loaded magazine and transport it in the air cleaner cover under my hood?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BobA said:

But can I put a forward grip on my loaded magazine and transport it in the air cleaner cover under my hood?

Only if the gun is detail stripped, locked in a safe that is locked inside another safe and you have to mail the fireing pin to your exempt destination.

Also you may not stop for food, gas, bathroom breaks and even red lights 

Otherwise the men in the black helicopter that is following you might repel down and arrest you!

2 minutes ago, fishnut said:

Only if the gun is detail stripped, locked in a safe that is locked inside another safe and you have to mail the fireing pin to your exempt destination.

Otherwise the men in the black helicopter that is following you might repel down and arrest you!

But but but! Can I mail a firing pin?

1 hour ago, fishnut said:

Man!  It’s almost as though you write this shit for them. Throw in a few “where as”s and “therefore”s and you’ve got a second career in Trenton. 

• Agree 1