Just picked up the Romanian Military Classic from Lee Armory, at a quick glance I'm impressed! If you don't know much about Lee Armory, they're based out of Arizona and assemble AKM's from virgin ROMARM Kits and they make them right.

What I like from just one session at the range:

-Polished TAPCO Trigger feels real nice

-Cerakote job on the receiver is well done

-Magwell is cut perfect. Used Magpul (gen 2), XTech Tactical and Chinese mags and they fit perfect without any wobble

For $800 it's one hell of a gun, better than my WASR was that's for sure.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

• Like 3

it does. I MAY get the Khyber Customs mount that replaces the iron sight for an Aimpoint, MRO or RMR style mount. I may do that with a RMR replica like the vortex....or get a dog leg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rufio.Weaponworks said:

How are they for holding zero? I’ve  heard mixed reviews, then again dog legs aren’t rock solid like a upper receiver on a black gun

They hold zero minute of AK.  They are good to go and are probably the lightest. if ounces matter on an 8lb rifle. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jim Hartman said:

They hold zero minute of AK.  They are good to go and are probably the lightest. if ounces matter on an 8lb rifle. 

That’s an option. Not sure if I want to do that and run a primary arms/holosun/MRO or get the khyber customs iron sight mount and run a RMR style dot. On all my black guns I run nice high end optics but to get the most from an AR you need that. AK you CAN, it’s just going to under deliver