david8613

Last permit to use, anything new I should take a peek at.

It seems like we are in another golden age of guns, so many really nice options out there on the market. This year I picked up an h&k vp9 my dream gun always wanted an h&k, and i recently brought home a sig sauer p365 super nice, I really like it alot, she is so tiny! For my 3rd permit I'm thinking something with an optic like the canik TP9SFX with vortex optic but I'm open to other ideas. Hand guns I'm also considering is glock g20 10mm, love that round, h&k vp9sk to go with it's big brother vp9, cz p10 optics ready. So I'm asking here if there is anything new on the market that I should also be looking at? I'm particular to striker fired guns. Plastic or all metal doesn't matter. 

• Disagree 1

Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 of your choice.  I'd get the 4.0 Compact.   

But a nice .22LR of some kind might work, too.  I would consider a double-action 22 revolver over the single-action unless you really want the single action if you consider a Wrangler.  That said, i would like a Wrangler.    

Get you a model 10 snubby and have it "Fitz-ed" by a good revolver smith.  One of my favorite set-ups.  Or a Ruger SP101 in 9mm and make a modern version of it.  
Hmmmmmm...  I have an SP101 in 9.  Hmmmmmm.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FitzGerald_Special

I have one of those already, just cant find a good iwb appendix carry holster for her! Lol

But seriously. I'm liking more and more the idea of something with an optic. That canik TP9SFX, and sig p320 look good with optic already on them as an option. I'm thinking an optics ready cz-p10s and put my own optic on her is a better option. Are there any other optic ready guns out there, h&k is working on that option for vp9 but it was not available when I picked  up vp9 last month with no real solid date for release when I called h&k about it. i was looking at the new version of styer, grip looks good, I remember prior model had very good reviews.

https://www.steyr-arms.com/en/pistols/pistol-a2-mf/

Get a revolver if you don’t already have one.  

Also worth considering, a classic CZ 75 or a 1911. 

If you do want plastic fantastic, can’t go wrong with a CZ P10c.  And learn to shoot with pistol sights, no need for red dot. Especially if most you shoot is 15 yards.