vladtepes

Harrisburg 2A Rally

16 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Going to try to make but need to be back for kiddos. 

what people have told me is.. if you are there for 30 minutes.. an hour.. whatever.. its better to be there to show support than to not go at all.. it helps for government to see that there are a LOT of gun owners.. that vote.. 

last year there were so many people they had to stop letting people in because the capitol was filled to CAPACITY... that does not happen with the anti gun groups go there.. its important to maintain that visual image.. 

59 minutes ago, vladtepes said:

last year there were so many people they had to stop letting people in because the capitol was filled to CAPACITY...

I was part of that capacity last year. And I really wanted to be there this year with all the Pittsburgh crap going on.

2 hours ago, vladtepes said:

what people have told me is.. if you are there for 30 minutes.. an hour.. whatever.. its better to be there to show support than to not go at all.. it helps for government to see that there are a LOT of gun owners.. that vote.. 

last year there were so many people they had to stop letting people in because the capitol was filled to CAPACITY... that does not happen with the anti gun groups go there.. its important to maintain that visual image.. 

Is there a link to the one tomorrow? i.e. with details?