The cleaning out of my workbench continues with a bunch of various AR parts that I'd like to find new homes for. Please let me know if you'd like any additional pictures or info on anything (everything comes as shown - I don't have any of the original packaging for this stuff).

All prices are for a face-to-face sale but we can work out shipping cost if needed (I'll ship in a flat rate small or medium box). I'll take 5% off the total price for anyone that takes 5 or more items from the list. I’m located in the Princeton/Hillsborough area:

• Lantac Dragon 5.56 Brake (threaded 1/2x28): ***SOLD***
  • BCM KAG Grip (KeyMod - has rattle can camo job): $10.00
  • BCM Vertical Grip (KeyMod - has rattle can camo job): $10.00
  • Magpul Vertical Grip (Picatinny - OD Green): ***SOLD***
  • Arisaka Finger Stop (MLOK): ***SOLD***
  • Carbine Buffer Spring (not sure which manufacturer): $5.00
  • Carbine Buffer (no sure which manufacturer): $10.00
  • Vltor 5-position Carbine Tube: $25.00
  • Magpul Fixed Carbine Stock (has rattle can camo job and I believe that it's OD Green underneath): ***SOLD***
  • Way of the Gun Sling (Coyote): $10.00

E752B9B0-E0DC-48B2-AFD5-AB0E26F9CEC0.jpeg

Edited by medved11
Edited to reflect sold items

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJGF members in chat (2)

•  

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By medved11
      Up for sale is a gently used Magpul M-LOK bipod:
      SOLD(my current work schedule doesn't leave much time for F2F sales) Comes as shown (no original packaging) The bipod has a krylon paint job that can be easily removed. It's black underneath PayPal F&F preferred or add the appropriate percentage if you choose G&S (net $80 to me) The item is cross-posted so the first unconditional "I'll take it" wins  

• By Modern Materiel
      These will be in NJ Stores soon.

Description
      100% MADE IN AMERICA.  All MODMAT rifles are made from domestic parts and assembled in New Jersey. Fully NJ and Federally compliant when purchased as a FIREARM. Total OAL 26.1″ w/ SB Tactical SBA3 Brace in closed position CERAKOTE FINISH: Blackened Cobalt, Slate Grey Burgundy Bronze, Patriot Brown or Sniper Green.  MM Exit 5.56 V2 Muzzle Brake virtually eliminates muzzle climb while shooting.  Designed and manufactured in New Jersey. Has NATO grooves for installation of blast shield or silencer. Ballistic Advantage 5.56 Government Profile, 11.5″ Carbine length AR15, Modern Series Barrel.  Machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ corrosion resistant finish and M4 feed ramp extension. Ballistic Advantage .750″ pinned Lo-Pro Gas Block with QPQ corrosion resistant finish. Modern Materiel 10″ ultralight free float hand guard  – Full Picatinny top rail and M-LOK mounting in 3, 6 & 9 o’clock positions. Domestic 8620 M16 Bolt Carrier Group and 9310 bolt with QPQ corrosion resistant finish. Flattop Upper Receiver – 7075 T6 forged aluminum with ejection port cover and brass deflector. MM Lower Receiver – 7075 T6 forged aluminum with magwell texture and integrated trigger guard. Magpul MOE pistol grip with extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control. Magpul MOE MVG M-LOK vertical fore grip. SB Tactical™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace (SB3) – provides all of the advantages of a handgun, but with a third point of contact — adding greater stability, accuracy and control. Also includes: One 10/30-round Mission First Tactical (MFT) magazine. 
    • By medved11
      Up for sale is a lightly used Mesa Tactical 6-round side saddle with optics rail:
      $80 shipped (my work schedule right now doesn't leave much time for F2F sales) Comes as shown (with the two bolts that I found in the storage bag) This will fit either a Remington 870 or 11-87 The saddle has a krylon paint job  PayPal F&F or add the appropriate percentage if you choose G&S (net $90 to me) The saddle is cross-posted so the first unconditional "I'll take it" wins

• I am selling a CZ P10C. The gun is 9mm and comes with one ten round magazine. The pistol only has about 250 rounds through it and is in excellent condition. I am selling the gun for $400. I may possibly be interested in a trade for a CZ P07 9mm. Thanks!     Quote   Edit  Reply to this topic... GO TO TOPIC LISTING NEXT UNREAD TOPIC                       RECENTLY BROWSING   1 MEMBER sgtdave4321 NJGF MEMBERS IN CHAT (4)   ● Krdshrk   ● Maksim   ● TooBigToFit   ● coldsolderjoint   SUPPORTING VENDORS  
    • In some cases, with a 203, you can't get a C.O. This can be a red herring, as the town won't certify it, and it could have a BUNCH of hidden issues. You need to be REALLY experienced to know all the hidden issues. The wetness in the basement can be major mold issues, requiring a lot of remediation, not to mention possible structural issues from water damage. Water can cause TONS of issues, if you're not experience in evaluating everything, I would caution taking on a project like this... The power being off for an extended period of time is another BIG red flag...  
    • It’s sounding like you are spending a lot of money to turn it into something it’s not.   

Important Information