PK90

15 Round flush fit Glock 43X/48 Mags

30 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

Moot point here now.

24 minutes ago, PK90 said:

Many active members also live in Murica, and some don't GaF about the 10 round limit.

True for both Paul. 

Only about 45% of our traffic is from NJ, and we have a lot from PA, DE, NH, NC, FL. Florida and PA round out our top 5 with NY. 

Big driver of which is over the last 10 years, many many members said “F it” to NJ.

That being said, a 15rd flush mag for the 48/43x is completely feasible. I have the 48 and I can insert a Beretta 92 Fs magazine about 3/4 of the way into the mag well, and that's old technology. That would be a game changer for Glock. Just like the P365 was a game changer for Sig.

On 5/7/2019 at 7:58 PM, diamondd817 said:

That being said, a 15rd flush mag for the 48/43x is completely feasible. I have the 48 and I can insert a Beretta 92 Fs magazine about 3/4 of the way into the mag well, and that's old technology. That would be a game changer for Glock. Just like the P365 was a game changer for Sig.

Space is space. Basically where are they going to stuff it? Thinner walls, thinner follower, slightly deeper baseplate? 

Of course big question will be reliability. 

2 hours ago, Maksim said:

Space is space. Basically where are they going to stuff it? Thinner walls, thinner follower, slightly deeper baseplate? 

Of course big question will be reliability. 

Someone just needs to make a 15rd flush metal magazine. There is a thread I read (with pics to confirm)where a guy stripped the polymer off a Glock 19 15rd mag and it fit and worked in the 48/43x. There is definitely enough room in the mag well to fit 15 rds. Whoever is the first to market with a 15rd flush reliable magazine for the 48/43x is going to make a killing.

Why coudn't they have made the new M&P 2.0 Compacts with 15-round standard mags a little thinner?  Same size as G19, but a little thicker, heavier, and clunkier.  The 48 with 15 round mags will certainly give the Shield a run for its money.   i really don't like the silver slides on these new Glocks.

A 43X with 15 round flush mags will be quite nifty.  Say goodbye Sig 365 and M&P Shield 2.0.

On 5/10/2019 at 2:10 PM, SW9racer said:

The grip is still quite longer on the 43x vs the p365.  Now a 10 round flush fit 43 mag would be awesome 

Not going to happen. Not enough physical space for 10 rounds. Closest you can get is a magguts +1-7rd Flush or a magguts +2 - 8rd that adds a 1/4 inch in length.

Better yet, just get a P365.