Striped then you need 200 dollars worth of parts to complete it if u use colt parts  this is brand new its never been used. it is so special because this is a 2013 colt le6920 socom and only 150 were made. The stripped ones are mostly ones with bad andonizing or screwed up rollmarks that are factory seconds. This is a one time release and they got for alot more on gunbroker. Anyone on ar15.com would know what its worth. If you dont build clone rifles and buy aero precision lowers and other cheap lowers hey go ahead its your money.,but i paid money to list my property for sale on here not to be criticized if you dont understand clone building research it or keep it to yourself.  A kac lower sells for 800 dollars people would probaly ask why its so much money well it has a 200 stock,all ambi controlls,built in qd attachment points, match trigger you add it up. And you can find any colt lower for 80 dollars id love to see that , a basic m4 carbine goes for 400 this is m4a1 like what socom use, like either u know nothing about colt  or there value or are just trying to be a smart ass asking is it 80 when it clearly says 800 should i go on any listing u post and criticize your listing and try to degrade them 

• Agree 1

This is a clone build just fyi the ris 2 rail cost 400 the barrel 280 the optic 500 the foward grip 80$ the stock 200 the lowe 1050, the charging handle 90 the colt upper 140, the bcg colt 120 20181006_163838.thumb.jpg.554b4373a2d040945de7ffe248e32d95.jpg some people care more about there fireamrs then others like instead of criticizing my post maybe you could google m4a1 colt lowers thats what i do when i see a listing to see if someone is trying to make money or if im getring a good deal

20181006_163834.jpg

20181006_163844.jpg

29 minutes ago, James Hetherington said:

Striped then you need 200 dollars worth of parts to complete it if u use colt parts  this is brand new its never been used. it is so special because this is a 2013 colt le6920 socom and only 150 were made. The stripped ones are mostly ones with bad andonizing or screwed up rollmarks that are factory seconds. This is a one time release and they got for alot more on gunbroker. Anyone on ar15.com would know what its worth. If you dont build clone rifles and buy aero precision lowers and other cheap lowers hey go ahead its your money.,but i paid money to list my property for sale on here not to be criticized if you dont understand clone building research it or keep it to yourself.  A kac lower sells for 800 dollars people would probaly ask why its so much money well it has a 200 stock,all ambi controlls,built in qd attachment points, match trigger you add it up. And you can find any colt lower for 80 dollars id love to see that , a basic m4 carbine goes for 400 this is m4a1 like what socom use, like either u know nothing about colt  or there value or are just trying to be a smart ass asking is it 80 when it clearly says 800 should i go on any listing u post and criticize your listing and try to degrade them 

I was asking an honest question, not trying to be a smart ass at all and I never criticized your asking price. I know nothing about clone building so it was an honest question. After your response to my question I did look up these lowers and your asking price is completely reasonable. Thanks for the information. 

• Agree 5

Just an FYI to those that don't know:

Clone building is a serious sub-set of the rifle building world.  I have a buddy that has done several.  Most won't see the value in one.  But for those that are into it, it's serious.  Real deal military spec'd parts fetch a premium on sites like Sniper's Hide all day.  We're talking 200-400 just for a specific recoil lug.  Actions are sourced because of the prefix letter and a premium paid.  And at the end, you have exactly the rifle that was spec'd out for a specific team to use in their mission.  Pretty neat for the history buff or just folks that appreciate the firearms that the military uses in their day to day dealings.  

@James Hetherington I know @fishnut personally and he's a solid guy.  Probably one of the most solid guys I've met on here (he also has fabulous taste in revolvers).  He was asking a question most would ask as lowers typically go for 60-100 for a run of the mill Anderson/Aero/Stag type lower.  800 is a lot.  You would do well to explain what it is that you have so that those NOT in the know will be in the know, ya know...? 

See what I did there?  

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey @fishnut im sorry for coming at you like that i really just felt like you were trying to be funny only because i know not everyone is not into colt but a regular m4 colt lower is 400 to 500. You dont see to many m4a1 lowers i have 2 one i paid 1100 for thats in the pic i posted of my build and one im selling which i paid 1000 for which is a fair price these are collectors items my point was Google would explaine alot about it when im lookin to buy something i research it sometimes for months to see prices. I also have a kac ambi lower they sell for 800 to 900 all day and they have no collective value and some ppl dont understand what there getting a match giessle like trigger 200$ lmt sopmod stock 200$ ambi bolt saftey and magazine release and built in quick detach points. I apologize for my words like i said. Clone building is very particular there are a list of parts that are acceptable on ar15.com some ppl have to have all of the same parts as the military. And there are only 2 lowers made by colt that fit that bill and they are the two i posted. I know everyone isnt into cloning so i apologize. But the stock in the listing cost more that 80 dollars 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, James Hetherington said:

Hey @fishnut im sorry for coming at you like that i really just felt like you were trying to be funny only because i know not everyone is not into colt but a regular m4 colt lower is 400 to 500. You dont see to many m4a1 lowers i have 2 one i paid 1100 for thats in the pic i posted of my build and one im selling which i paid 1000 for which is a fair price these are collectors items my point was Google would explaine alot about it when im lookin to buy something i research it sometimes for months to see prices. I also have a kac ambi lower they sell for 800 to 900 all day and they have no collective value and some ppl dont understand what there getting a match giessle like trigger 200$ lmt sopmod stock 200$ ambi bolt saftey and magazine release and built in quick detach points. I apologize for my words like i said. Clone building is very particular there are a list of parts that are acceptable on ar15.com some ppl have to have all of the same parts as the military. And there are only 2 lowers made by colt that fit that bill and they are the two i posted. I know everyone isnt into cloning so i apologize. But the stock in the listing cost more that 80 dollars 

I sent you a PM. No one worries all is good

• Thanks 1