45Doll

Why Is Henry Rifle Still In NJ?

I don't have a Henry, but I do know about them and I've wondered the same thing myself. I'm thinking of Magpul's exit from Colorado for example.

I saw this article today that explains why. It also pointed out that Henry is in Wisconsin too, which I didn't know. There's also a substantial conversation with the owner, Anthony Imperato.

• Informative 1

1 hour ago, 45Doll said:

I don't have a Henry, but I do know about them and I've wondered the same thing myself. I'm thinking of Magpul's exit from Colorado for example.

I saw this article today that explains why. It also pointed out that Henry is in Wisconsin too, which I didn't know. There's also a substantial conversation with the owner, Anthony Imperato.

WIthout Reading the link and knowing a little about Henry, I would say its the workers. His dad was big on family and there back ground hows they would have loyalty to his employees / family.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The_Matrix said:

I was given a personal tour of the factory in Bayonne.  In a nutshell, he cares about this employees. Henry goes the extra mile for their workers.

Well I guess a lot of us know how rare that is, so it's good to hear. I think I'll check out their product line. My only lever action is a Marlin 336C in 30-30 from the 1980's. The first rifle I ever bought.

Remember the 80's?