silverado427

Range 14 was closed today

10 hours ago, eyeinstine said:

Nice day at the range today!

got there at 1:30; most lanes were occupied but was able to get right in. 

Got my teenage boys started with the .22 rifles, then the .22 handgun.  Smooth shooting and no flinching so finished up with them shooting the 9mm’s and even a few rounds with the new Tisa’s 1911 .45..

Good times indeed!

037FF585-78FD-47B7-9489-F9466CC310FC.jpeg

B1DA6667-875C-452F-9509-B3386EC5B10F.png

1F1F82E6-70EB-4AD8-9D30-C297443A0CCF.jpeg

I was on this same exact station this saturday(12:20-2:20)... 2 hours of R&R...ahhhh

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CapGuns&SnapsKid said:

I was on this same exact station this saturday(12:20-2:20)... 2 hours of R&R...ahhhh

Ironically its my sons favorite number and usually his jersey number for sports when he gets too chose... he was happy when we were assigned Lane 16... :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

And a shiny truck 

why you zero’d sooo many scopes brah?

One was a warranty replacement  the other ones   I was swapping  around , one  reticle was BDC and the other was V Plex.

I should mention  have three uppers with no lowers.  two 5.56 and a 7.62 x39

Oh yeah I brought the 10/22  to spank out a couple of mags.

wolf 124 fmj 7.62x39 on the right and federal 55gr 223 on the left.

IMG_2527.JPG

• Like 1

9 hours ago, silverado427 said:

I need a trip to the range. This is fuk in crazy.

I hear that!!  
Just my luck..  I finally join a range for the first time in my life, I start acquiring more guns and ammo to start taking up shooting more as a hobby, and WHAMO..  fkn Chinese virus hits and shuts everything down.... 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, eyeinstine said:

I hear that!!  
Just my luck..  I finally join a range for the first time in my life, I start acquiring more guns and ammo to start taking up shooting more as a hobby, and WHAMO..  fkn Chinese virus hits and shuts everything down.... 

Hopefully they extend everyone’s membership since they’ve been closed

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, eyeinstine said:

I hear that!!  

eye, don't worry when this thing finally winds down, you'll have a shooting buddy to go with you. Of course we'll still have to keep 6 feet apart.

What really surprised me was the fact that the base is federal and military and they closed. Of course they are not really closed, the soldiers can still shoot. I was never in the service but if any of you guys were, and your uniform still fits maybe you can sneak on the base?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drjjpdc said:

eye, don't worry when this thing finally winds down, you'll have a shooting buddy to go with you. Of course we'll still have to keep 6 feet apart.

Im ready and we are there as soon as this shit ends and the range opens back up!!  looking forward to it! :good:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

When I call the  number Its busy or no one answers.  WTF.

It's the government, right?  :fool:

I've been meaning to go, but keep getting involved in projects. Their NEW requirement look like a P.I.T.A...