silverado427

Range 14 was closed today

Andy was it you that usually does the woodwork with the bottle openers etc? I saw the post on NJGF once during the holidays and thought it was you. I only recall the post also indicated that he was a Range 14 member and that they could pick up from there.

15 minutes ago, My1stGlock said:

Andy was it you that usually does the woodwork with the bottle openers etc? I saw the post on NJGF once during the holidays and thought it was you.

It was him, here's his latest post. I bought three of them for my boys, he does great work!

4 hours ago, My1stGlock said:

Andy was it you that usually does the woodwork with the bottle openers etc? I saw the post on NJGF once during the holidays and thought it was you. I only recall the post also indicated that he was a Range 14 member and that they could pick up from there.

Yes its me. I can send you a pic of the openers I have left,  Let me know.

It was a nice day at the range today. A little humid  and no wind.

Today I re confirm a zero I did three weeks ago , On my HD rifle  14.5" spikes CL LW  mid length barrel with a 1x4 nikon scope.

Then I set up plastic water bottles to shoot at around 160 yds.I set a dozen water bottles for the 14.5" colt socom barreled upper.

Its a tack driver, And then setup another dozed to hit with a 16" CL green mountain 7.62x39 barrel upper.

It was fun.

IMG_0420.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CapGuns&SnapsKid said:

anyone know if we are able to shoot rifles from prone position here?!

Yes.  Prone, sitting, kneeling, off hand are all allowed.  If you are shooting prone, bring a mat.  If you don't have one, do not steal your wife's yoga mat.  She'll be super mad.

7 hours ago, silverado427 said:

Anyone going to the range this week. 

Looks like you'll have some beautiful weather over the next 2 days if you do go...

Im buried in work, who knows when i'll get to the range again...  But now that ive been a CJRPC member, it wont be R14 even if i did...  :D

2 hours ago, silverado427 said:

I just noticed Range 14 has new hours.

Weds and Friday 1:00 - 3:00    used to be 2 - 4

Sat and Sunday   8:30 - 10:30.     11:00 - 1:00.      1:30 - 3:30

Why do they close for 30 minutes twice?  Is that the period between their “new” established blocks?

Anyone heading out today or tomorrow just got a recording that it’s CASH ONLY due to them having issues? That’s the recording I got from Kevin. Prob too late for the guys that headed out today but that’s what I was told on the voicemail for tomorrow. It would suck to not be able to shoot just cuz you didn’t have cash.

Anyone went today that can confirm?

On 5/8/2022 at 12:07 PM, silverado427 said:

I just noticed Range 14 has new hours.

Weds and Friday 1:00 - 3:00    used to be 2 - 4

Sat and Sunday   8:30 - 10:30.     11:00 - 1:00.      1:30 - 3:30

I heard they were adding a 3rd time slot. Glad they did since it’s reservation only.