silverado427

Range 14 was closed today

Logged on today does anyone know what's going on? Ironic considering your topic! lol

And no info or recording on the phone line neither.

Attention: At this time the range is under mandatory shutdown at the range until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.

21 hours ago, My1stGlock said:

Logged on today does anyone know what's going on? Ironic considering your topic! lol

And no info or recording on the phone line neither.

Attention: At this time the range is under mandatory shutdown at the range until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Looking at their Facebook page and appears it’s been shutdown since the 13th for construction or something.  

On 5/25/2023 at 8:43 PM, voyager9 said:

Looking at their Facebook page and appears it’s been shutdown since the 13th for construction or something.  

Mandatory shutdown sounds ominous like some sorta trouble. I saw your post that it was till the 23rd but who knows. I checked online today and still the same. 

4 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

Trap refers to the machine, not the sport.  In both skeet and trap, the structure where the clay target thrower (trap) is housed is called a trap house..

Not universally, but yeah, I guess that is the more common way to describe the house.   

1 minute ago, silverado427 said:

I had a good time at the range today,

Yanno, range reports usually include a couple of shot up targets.... jus say'n.

Is three gun now a barrel profile, or do you just mean the rig is set up for 3G?  Odin makes some fantastic SPR worthy barrels, in fact, I wanted an Odin for my SPR but they were virtually impossible to get, and prices were unreasonable when they did come available.  2014 was a challenging year to build a rifle.  I settled for a Ranier  stainless 223W match barrel, it shoots  good.

• Agree 1