vladtepes

Scorpion Evo Micro

4 hours ago, SJG said:

I just ordered one of these for Fl. Which thumb safety selectors did you order from HB? I see they have several and cannot decide?

[...]

Could a short sling be attached to the back and used to stablize the pistol?

Even though it is not mine - I own a scorpion and can absolutely say get the AK safety switch. It makes the safety very natural to finger movements, and when on safe blocks the trigger natively. Here is the item: https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/cz-scorpion-evo-3-ak-style-safety-selector/

also - I’m not sure about the stock pictured but I would highly recommend just getting a magpul rail sling attachment  - it balances the gun quite well and keeps your stock free.

edit: if you want to see a picture of what the safety looks like let me know

On 8/14/2019 at 9:06 AM, SJG said:

I just ordered one of these for Fl. Which thumb safety selectors did you order from HB? I see they have several and cannot decide?

Also, and just thinking ahead, in case the worst happens, is the brace removable. I can't tell from picts? If the brace was removed, what would the end of the pistol look like? Is the adapter metal or polymer and is it a flat surface?

Could a short sling be attached to the back and used to stablize the pistol?

I mean if you absolutely had to.. you could cut off the brace and leave the extension chunk on the back and use it to mount any sling you wanted.. 

I got these they work really well.. 

https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/cz-scorpion-evo3-ambi-thumb-safety-selectors/?attribute_configuration=Pair+(Left+%26+Right) 

On 5/12/2019 at 3:03 PM, vladtepes said:

evo1.png

Trijicon MRO
Surefire M300
Magpul sling
Magpul MOE Enhanced Magazine release
Magpul MOE Grip
HBI THETA FORWARD Trigger 
Shooters Element Reduced Weight Trigger Spring Kit
HBI Thumb Safety Selectors
HBI Theta Extended Charging Handle

put the Shooting Sight Complete Trigger pack in my Scorpion Micro I keep in Florida and fired it yesterday for the first time. It is a major improvement in the trigger vs my regular Scorpion trigger pack with the HB spring set up. The trigger in the Scorpion v Scorpion Micro is the same and they are interchangeable. Now the trigger feels like a Giselle two stage AR trigger. What a difference! If you want, you can simply purchase the parts to upgrade the OEM trigger pack from Shooting Sight and save some money. I think I am going to upgrade the pack in my Scorpion rifle also.

• Like 1