Pizza Bob

Who Wants to Check-Out IDPA?

My usual crew has abandoned me this weekend (work or out of town priorities), so I find myself with an empty car. I will be shooting the IDPA match at Somerset on Sunday. If you live in Mercer County or have easy access to the Washington Crossing area (where I live) and wish to ride along to check it out, you are welcome to join me. We would leave my house about 10 AM and return at appx 4 PM.

If you have wanted to see what IDPA is all about, here's your opportunity. This match is also a good one for first time action pistol shooters - not first time shooters. There is movement, drawing from a holster, reloading on the clock etc. Skill sets beyond a brand new shooter. But, if you just want to see what it is like and have been shooting statically and want to take your skill set to the next level, this will show you what is involved.

If you are interested PM me.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 3

Krdshk.   Make Bob happy and go to his house so he can drive you there.  Bob I apologize.  I really cant make it.  Work and political stuff:crazy:   Oh.  Bob.  Before I forget.  Lets do kens icore when it up next.  Ill drive.  Im in. 

24 minutes ago, Golf battery said:

Krdshk.   Make Bob happy and go to his house so he can drive you there.  Bob I apologize.  I really cant make it.  Work and political stuff:crazy:   Oh.  Bob.  Before I forget.  Lets do kens icore when it up next.  Ill drive.  Im in. 

Hah.  I live 15 mins from SCFGPA and I got stuff with the kids in the AM so there's no way I'd be able to swing that.