dustnrust

Newbie here...

I've been around guns my whole life, I've lived in both PA and NJ over the years. Been reading here for a while finally decided to sign up.

I'm recently retired and looking to hopefully have more time to enjoy shooting again. I mostly just collect and target shoot but did do some  hunting

when I lived in PA years ago.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Welcome to the forums, Dustnrust! As someone else mentioned, we occasionally have meetups... and that trend is on the increase (and also spreading out to different locales/ranges as well), so keep your eyes open for upcoming events. It's a nice way to put faces to screen names! :)

Welcome, there are a lot of great people here willing to share their collective knowledge and opinions (and some strange types for variety). Which reminds me Zeke, not sure about porkroll, but my dad was born in Carbondale, PA and says scrapple was King.

On 5/17/2019 at 9:31 PM, bennj said:

my dad was born in Carbondale, PA and says scrapple was King.

The only thing I remember about Carbondale, PA is The Peanut Bar  - early 70's

On 5/17/2019 at 9:31 PM, bennj said:

Welcome, there are a lot of great people here willing to share their collective knowledge and opinions (and some strange types for variety). Which reminds me Zeke, not sure about porkroll, but my dad was born in Carbondale, PA and says scrapple was King.

Scrapple is teh awesome 

43 minutes ago, remixer said:

I tried Scrapple for the first time about a month ago..... Thats some nasty crap.

And it's not even close to being Kosher!

Hey - that gives me an idea!

Why don't we drop scrapple bombs on the Halal hordes over there??????  Could do some real damage, couldn't it??

Look out Gaza --- Here it comes!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

And it's not even close to being Kosher!

Hey - that gives me an idea!

Why don't we drop scrapple bombs on the Halal hordes over there??????  Could do some real damage, couldn't it??

Look out Gaza --- Here it comes!!!!!!

Its not kosher.... BUT...... To save a life you are allowed to Ignore all kosher laws.  I was "dying" to try Scrapple....  After trying it...  Death might not have been all that bad.

Scrapple bombs would be cruel and even possibly illegal under the Genera convention.     Pork roll bombs are acceptable.