david8613

Glock g45 vs cz p10c anyone own both?

This probably has been kicked around this forum already. Just wondering those who own both what are your thoughts on them. It seems they are very close in features, shootability, and price. The only thing that seems to stand out between the two is glocks long term reliability. 

5 minutes ago, david8613 said:

This probably has been kicked around this forum already. Just wondering those who own both what are your thoughts on them. It seems they are very close in features, shootability, and price. The only thing that seems to stand out between the two is glocks long term reliability. 

Reliability should not be an issue.  P10C will be cheaper.  Keep in mind, there will generally be less after market support for the CZ.  Magazines will generally be more expensive too. 45 uses 17/19 mags.

CZ will have better trigger out of the box.

In generally it really boils down to do you want to be on Team Glock or Team CZ.  I will say, the punch on Team CZ is quite strong BUT... even if you buy a P10C, you are not a "true" member of the club until you get a CZ75 variant... those are the only "true" CZs. =P

Also, if you plan on reselling the gun in the future, you are going to get quite a bit more money for the Glock than the CZ, particular this plastic fantastic CZ.

I have both.........I like both, for different things.... Glock Ill carry, the cz is for fun. I own a number of 75 variants and having had a positive experience with them bought a p10c without putting hands on one first....

Main reason I didn’t/don’t considering carrying the p10c... is the magazine release or lack of release. It’s extremely hard to get the mag to drop....loaded, downloaded, unloaded, slide closed, slide open nothing makes a difference other than pushing up on baseplate while depressing the mag release. 

There are how to videos on re-profiling the release components/ polishing etc but I’ve not gone down that road....in my mind I’m not carrying something that has bubbasmithed internals ... especially something such as that which could turn it into a single shot after the loaded mag hits the deck sending rounds spinning on the ground lol 

that being said since I had it I put an hbi trigger in it, because  while the trigger had less take up and shorter reset i found the trigger to be cheap/flexi feeling and  since it was going to be a range toy the “never alter a carry trigger” didn’t factor in ......To me it just feel as “real” as  Glock / hk/ and s&w 2.0 ...there’s tons of Youtube  “tacticians” carrying and swearing by it....but me not so much lol

2 minutes ago, pjd832 said:

that being said since I had it I put an hbi trigger in it and it’s fun at the range. To me it just feel as “real” as  Glock / hk/ and s&w 2.0 ...there’s tons of Youtube  “tacticians” carrying and swearing by it....but me not so much lol

That's because they are desperately auditioning for the CZ Cult.  

Every CZ is Godly, Every Glock needs $1,000 in modifications, and then another $500 in modifications to make that Gucci Glock as reliable as a stock Glock.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Maksim said:

That's because they are desperately auditioning for the CZ Cult.  

Every CZ is Godly, Every Glock needs $1,000 in modifications, and then another $500 in modifications to make that Gucci Glock as reliable as a stock Glock.

Yeah that always makes me laugh changing every springrate  and  replace every removable part for an aftermarket whiz-bang to turn a Glock into a paperweight 

This was great information. I have decided I'm going glock as I always had a glock in my rotation but not at this moment. I agree I like keeping things stock. I think these crazy blinged out guns with everything changed out is too much. It's a tool keep it that way, simple.