Ray Ray

Sig P365 XL

7 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

This is Sig’s answer to the Glock 43X and 48.

And I believe that there are currently 15 round flush fit mags for the G43X/G48. I think @PK90 posted about them in another thread.

Those mags are not out yet and likely won't?  Apparently Sig is going after that company for taking cues out of the design used for the 365 mags. 

But...but.....what about striker drag on primers.?!.... the striker is going to break during a firefight,! ...or the trigger return spring is going to break and I’ll only be able to shoot it upside down! Lmao :scare:

9 hours ago, High Exposure said:

This is Sig’s answer to the Glock 43X and 48.

And I believe that there are currently 15 round flush fit mags for the G43X/G48. I think @PK90 posted about them in another thread.

They are aftermarket magazines,  Sigs mags are factory. It's makes a difference to some people. Now, if Glock makes a factory 15rd flush, that would be yuge.

On 5/22/2019 at 5:59 AM, diamondd817 said:

They are aftermarket magazines,  Sigs mags are factory. It's makes a difference to some people. Now, if Glock makes a factory 15rd flush, that would be yuge.

I want a flush fit 10 round mag for my g43.  Until then the p365 is my new  goto for everyday carry.  With these extended grip versions, I’d rather go full size with a p226 or beretta 92 series. 

5 hours ago, SW9racer said:

I want a flush fit 10 round mag for my g43.  Until then the p365 is my new  goto for everyday carry.  With these extended grip versions, I’d rather go full size with a p226 or beretta 92 series. 

Never going to happen. There is not enough physical space in the 43 mag well for 10rds. They would have to redesign the frame.

I agree, the P365 is the way to go.