SgtToadette

Sig P320 X-Five Legion (tungsten infused grip module)

1 hour ago, SW9racer said:

Got to handle one the other day. It’s really really nice. I was surprised at the heft of the frame, did not feel plastic-y at all.  With the top of the slide open, a ported barrel would have been nice. 

When you get it, can I shoot it?

1 hour ago, SW9racer said:

Got to handle one the other day. It’s really really nice. I was surprised at the heft of the frame, did not feel plastic-y at all.  With the top of the slide open, a ported barrel would have been nice. 

FWIW, I'm not usually "that" guy when I can help it, but...

If it was ported it would limit what class it could run in as a gamer gun.  It would, I believe, put it immediately into "Open" in which you'd be going up against full on race gun 2011's.  This will allow it to run in Limited and Carry Optics (which is getting pretty popular).  It's more versatile this way.  You can always add a threaded barrel or have it ported pretty inexpensively.  

On 7/23/2019 at 4:47 PM, SW9racer said:

In Limited you are stuck with minor division. Throw some ports or a comp, hotten the load, and why can’t you keep up with the overpriced 2011 in open?

Outside of nj, capacity. You can only get 27 rounds in a 170mm mag from what I hav read.