Ray Ray

Endless possibilities

@Ray Ray you have enough there to run a sanctioned match!  A few saw horses & some plywood and yer all set!

I used to place or win bowling pin matches at Monmouth Co. R&P Club years ago.  Center fire was 5 pins on a table, placed in the middle front-to-back and at least a foot between each pin, and .22 rim fire was also 5 pins, but placed on back edge of table.  Center fire revolver was a 4-pin game, also placed in middle of table.  Plywood got all shot to hell from folks missing at 7 yards, lol!  

When ya go to do the pins, please get some pix so I can print them on the CNJFO page!  Even better, invite me!

~R

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

@Ray Ray you have enough there to run a sanctioned match!  A few saw horses & some plywood and yer all set!

I used to place or win bowling pin matches at Monmouth Co. R&P Club years ago.  Center fire was 5 pins on a table, placed in the middle front-to-back and at least a foot between each pin, and .22 rim fire was also 5 pins, but placed on back edge of table.  Center fire revolver was a 4-pin game, also placed in middle of table.  Plywood got all shot to hell from folks missing at 7 yards, lol!  

When ya go to do the pins, please get some pix so I can print them on the CNJFO page!  Even better, invite me!

~R

I will snap some photos of their demise. 

• Like 1