Underdog

Virginia Beach Shooting

It never stops.  It is such a heavy weight to think about the people that lost their lives, and then to be saddened and then kicked by an oppressive media and government that wants to leave us even more defenseless against these animals.  

• Like 1

I know those buildings and have been in meetings with those folks. Cant say i recall names and faces well from two meetings, will have to go through old emails. This hits home , so stupid.

Haters gonna go after suppressors big time now.

Remember, Democrat politicians and a large number of their followers want you DEAD. The shills that pollute this forum have come out in favor of gun control before. They want to be the ones to lord over you peasants, but history shows the cucks and shills will be the first purges after 'victory' (see Trotsky,  original Cambodian communists after Pol Pot,  Chinese 'Cultural Revolution' and aftermath, Iranian revolution and takeover by Islamic fanatics, etc. 

As I wait to learn more of the facts, and many more will come out, I can assure you this will drop off the news Very fast. Why? It doesn't fit the narrative. It wasn't a right wing white guy hating on the system.

IT WAS ONE OF THEM, LIKE SO MANY OF THEM TURN OUT TO BE...

Fade to black.

• Like 1