Underdog

Virginia Beach Shooting

It never stops.  It is such a heavy weight to think about the people that lost their lives, and then to be saddened and then kicked by an oppressive media and government that wants to leave us even more defenseless against these animals.  

• Like 1

I know those buildings and have been in meetings with those folks. Cant say i recall names and faces well from two meetings, will have to go through old emails. This hits home , so stupid.

Haters gonna go after suppressors big time now.

Remember, Democrat politicians and a large number of their followers want you DEAD. The shills that pollute this forum have come out in favor of gun control before. They want to be the ones to lord over you peasants, but history shows the cucks and shills will be the first purges after 'victory' (see Trotsky,  original Cambodian communists after Pol Pot,  Chinese 'Cultural Revolution' and aftermath, Iranian revolution and takeover by Islamic fanatics, etc. 

As I wait to learn more of the facts, and many more will come out, I can assure you this will drop off the news Very fast. Why? It doesn't fit the narrative. It wasn't a right wing white guy hating on the system.

IT WAS ONE OF THEM, LIKE SO MANY OF THEM TURN OUT TO BE...

Fade to black.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJGunForums Web Banner Ad october 2020[40397].jpg

• V1-Odin-mini-Rifle-300x2501.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• I had to show this wagon because one of my friend's father had one, although not in the condition below. I remember he asked to take us for a ride on RT 287 in NJ in the mid '70s. At that time going up towards Bedminster was still pretty light in traffic, especially after working hours. Well 3 or 4 of us were trying to find a polite way of declining because what teenager wanted to tool around in a station wagon. They weren't cool. Well we learned a thing or two about engines, especially when he opened it up on the Interstate! I couldn't believe a stodgy, heavy wagon could move like that!  1969 Chevrolet Kingswood 427 Station wagons are not usually thought of as muscle-cars, but the Kingswood deserves the label as it is a proper pavement punisher. In 1969, if you were picky with the options packages, you could order the big family truckster with the 427 cubic-inch Turbo-Jet V8, pushing 390-horsepower through a four-speed manual transmission.   With all the kids strapped in, and despite weighing more than all the moons of Jupiter, the Kingswood could achieve a 0-60 mph time of 7.2 seconds and run the quarter-mile in 15.6 seconds. That’s not bad for a wagon the size of Texas designed for family hauling.   "And some like two guns. But one's all you need if you can use it..." - Shane           I have to repeat something. We're talking a station wagon off the line, not one of these one-offs that were made for racing by the car companies. "0-60 mph time of 7.2 seconds and run the quarter-mile in 15.6 seconds." Remember in 1969 the Kawasaki Mach III 500 had these numbers. It packed 50 odd HP and 12 second quarter mile times into a $999 package! www.cycleworld.com/sport-rider/1969-kawasaki-mach-iii-500/
    • Buyer's Club Info$69.34   Non-Member$72.99     https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/eley-target-ammunition-22lr-lrn-40-grain-500-rounds?a=1581972   Not a horrible price considering most ammo is 3-4x the price. This is about 1.5-2x the price for .22LR. It's supposed to ship before the end of the month.
    • Well it seems that they just got a case to go to District Court with carry. The NRA is taking some certified instructor that wanted a CCR but was turned down. I don't know why we just don't go straight to SCOTUS, because we know the district and circuit courts will turn the case down. I would love NJ to one of the 1st new shall states with our new SCOTUS majority. :)  
    • Maybe that's why so many guns have been sold. Because the media, for months, said he was going to win.
    • He's either wrong or you misunderstood what he said. I think it's the latter based on your last paragraph.  You can't use hollow points or FULL METAL JACKET for SD in NJ??? You can use either at home.  Full metal jacket is not a good idea as it overpenetrates but you certainly can use it. If it's what you got use it.  It works okay.  We fought all our wars with FMJ and it seemed to work. You need to become more familiar with the laws that govern the permissible use of lethal force in NJ. I've only been a firearms instructor for about 45 years.  What could I know?