samtechlan

Modern Materiel 9mm rifles

I looked at one at one of the mm dealers. Looks like a nice rifle and they said everyone seems to love them that buys them. It's a 9mm so recoil is very little. I have other 9mm ar's and they are a ton of fun. I am either going to get that or the Wilson. They both are ar controls and glock mags which is awesome. I'm just unsure if for the price it's worth it just to upgrade further to a Wilson 9mm ar or is this really that high of quality. 

Was toying with the idea of getting the MODMAT-9 COMP at 1585 but then paying tax you can get yourself a  JP GMR 15 PCC Ready Rifle. https://www.jprifles.com/buy.php?item=RR-GMR15PCC  the MSRP is 1749 and from JP you pay tax but call them and talk to Andre, and they will find you a dealer to connect you with. I ended up being connected with Arnzen Arms LLC they had it at 1650 no tax no shipping. It got snatched up before I completed my order but I plan on going back for it unless you guys think the Modmat Comp is better overall 

Edited by mikey_golds
Spelling