HELP, Has anybody else run into this?????????????????

1 hour ago, USRifle30Cal said:

And if you know what your looking at you can find 10 plus round magzines

I regularly see 13 rnd HP mags...

Seems that simple hinting optics are being mis characterized... ...and what does this tell you !!!!????  :)

what it tells me is that once they are done going aftwr the evil black guns, if they win...the next up is bolt action military type rifles....then it is going to be the thutty aught six scoped hunting guns..you know those evil sniper rifles...

give them not one more inch !

@Smokin .50

Agree 100%,  Found an end around to bid anyway. But I see what they will try. If we let them.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

And if you know what your looking at you can find 10 plus round magzines

I regularly see 13 rnd HP mags...

Seems that simple hinting optics are being mis characterized... ...and what does this tell you !!!!????  :)

what it tells me is that once they are done going aftwr the evil black guns, if they win...the next up is bolt action military type rifles....then it is going to be the thutty aught six scoped hunting guns..you know those evil sniper rifles...

give them not one more inch !

@Smokin .50

INCREMENTALISM???  How could THAT possibly be in our great state of CONFUSION, lol!

Back in the day, before the internet was invented & everything was electronically traceable, a lot of horse-tradin' took place on a handshake.  You can spend $100K today to fight in court for buyin' a $100 used scope or ya can just buy it at oaks & drive it home....

Let free market forces take a ride & see what happens.

I know a guy that writes really well.  Maybe I should ADD THIS TO HIS ASSIGNMENT LIST, eh?

~R

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2019 at 1:16 PM, father-of-three said:

I just bought a handgun magazine on ebay this morning and it is listed as being shipped.

My magazine came in the mail today.  I think the New Jersey bureaucracy will eventually block sales like this because they think it will stop gang violence in Trenton, but it hasnt happened yet.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, remixer said:

why would this surprise anyone?

Ebay is Anti Gun just as paypal is.    NJ would have only needed to send an email to stop them from selling to NJ..

That's not by coincidence either.  Ebay owned paypal for over a decade and recently spun it off as it's own company.  The former CEO of Ebay is the current chairman of Paypal.