Sniper

Trump on Gun ‘Silencers’ Like One Used in Virginia Beach Shooting: ‘I Don’t Like Them at All’

Well, at least he has our back, and is there to support the 2A and help us, you know, with those Conservative judges and all...

Oh, wait..... Bump Stocks....

...."President Trump on Monday morning condemned gun “silencers” like the one police say the Virginia Beach shooter attached to his handgun while killing 12 people last Friday evening.

“The suspect in the Virginia Beach shooting used a silencer on his weapon. Do you believe that silencers should be restricted?” a reporter asked Trump outside the White House, as the president departed for a U.K. visit. “I don’t like them at all,” Trump replied, according to a pool report."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-says-of-silencers-like-one-used-in-virginia-beach-shooting-i-dont-like-them-at-all

2 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Yeah. Somebody needs to school him right quick like. 

It should probably be Don Jr.

Until a few years ago, he was a High Power shooter with the NY guys that come down to shoot at Cumberland and the rest of the downstate NY crew on the National Match board. He obviously knows his way around a gun and is ideally situated to school his father.

But maybe he's too busy making whoopie with Kimberly to care about us these days.:help:

13 hours ago, father-of-three said:

I hope I'm wrong, but I fear that our President's knowledge of suppressors may be leaning towards Hollywood movies.

I see that pattern all over the media, where many are confusing Hollywood "silencers" with noise "suppressors".

14 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

It should probably be Don Jr.

Until a few years ago, he was a High Power shooter with the NY guys that come down to shoot at Cumberland and the rest of the downstate NY crew on the National Match board. He obviously knows his way around a gun and is ideally situated to school his father.

But maybe he's too busy making whoopie with Kimberly to care about us these days.:help:

Early in the presidency Don jr. was try to advocate strongly for suppressors. He took the stand of it being a health issue for hunters and their ears.