silverado427

Anybody watching Bosch on Amazon

I am a fan of the show as well.  The characters are done very well.  

• Agree 1

The new season with its Leftist undertones is crap.    "He bough a gun"...  Bosch becomes animated... . A doctor keeps it in a cardboard box in the garage. (just one example).   It is a shame.  

23 hours ago, Underdog said:

The new season with its Leftist undertones is crap.    "He bough a gun"...  Bosch becomes animated... . A doctor keeps it in a cardboard box in the garage. (just one example).   It is a shame.  

I haven't started the latest season yet, but last season was completely over the top with the "virtue signaling" by trying to incorporate every leftist, "woke" theme into the story lines and characters.  This is unfortunate, because the series is really pretty good otherwise.

On 6/4/2019 at 11:47 PM, Kevin125 said:

Watched the first episode. Though I hear its very good I just could not sit through the early episodes.  Maybe after the just started, 4th season of Animal Kingdom, I’ll give it another shot.

It's a little slow but very good. 

Good characters and story lines

If you didn't pick it back up last year then now is the perfect time to start over.  What else ya doin? Lol.

On 4/18/2020 at 8:54 AM, Underdog said:

Well, it IS set in LA area.  And they ARE investigating a murder investigation   so of course the lead Detectiveswill become animates at that.

Remember, he also teaches his daughter how to shoot.  That's definetly not Leftist undertones. 

There are liberal undertones here and there.  But as I said, it IS set in LA area.

Good show.  One of my favorites.

I can't believe I only have three episodes left.  Season 6 is very good.  I'll watch an episonde (about 50 -55 minutes long) and be like, "Wait, that wasn't almost an hour!"  And start watching the next one and it feels like 20-25 minutes have gone by and the second episode is over!

I can already see them setting up next season.

23 minutes ago, gleninjersey said:

I can't believe I only have three episodes left.  Season 6 is very good.  I'll watch an episonde (about 50 -55 minutes long) and be like, "Wait, that wasn't almost an hour!"  And start watching the next one and it feels like 20-25 minutes have gone by and the second episode is over!

I can already see them setting up next season.

Semi spoiler.   

Next season will be a clean slate.   They do a good job of tieing up the lose ends this season.

• Informative 1