Surprised it took that long. Good for both of them. 

Will be interesting to see if other vendors will remain on there. 

Interesting to see if they release any data or how much Brownells overpaid? 

In general the prices on forum communities plummeted over the last 5 years.

The NJ Hometown Forum was dead for 10 days last week. LOL. Only a few diehards left.

The pinned tutorials on the entire site have helpful info. Vendors paid out the keister for ads. 

1 hour ago, remixer said:

I would guess acting as an FFL with being a vendor..... they are overly strict about that.

Sold one rifle (my brothers) and the site mod (i forget the douche's name) caught it. BANNED FOR LIFE despite just paying $300 for a membership. That is until I made up another account. Like I said, there went 10 days without a single NJHTF post. That place is dead.

Just now, PK90 said:

Sold one rifle (my brothers) and the site mod (i forget the douche's name) caught it. BANNED FOR LIFE despite just paying $300 for a membership. That is until I made up another account. Like I said, there went 10 days without a single NJHTF post. That place is dead.

Yes when i was first getting my FFL and was inquiring on the forum they got pissey about it since i was not a paying vendor...

15 hours ago, SgtToadette said:

In the event that AR15.com was going to be bought, having Brownells be the one to do it feels like the best case scenario.

yep...  without a doubt.

Biggest thing that most folks don't realize, most gun forums are owned by a liberal anti-gun Canadian company.