What caliber and what power scope ? You can shoot at 25 meters/yards and do a rough conversion to where you will hit at 100m or yards depending on the caliber. So if shooting 223/5.56 at 25 yards then the point of impact should be about 1.5” lower then the point of aim. 

With that said, I live in NNJ and your welcome to come up here and shoot at my 100 yard range one day. 

1 hour ago, nondisclosure said:

Looking for a 100M range. Just picked up a new optic and would like to zero it. Everything locally to me is 50 and under...I applied to CNPRC and I'm will be waiting for another year or so for possibility of membership.

Where are you located?

Start here...

https://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/companies/

We have most of the NJ ranges and gun clubs listed.

Central Jersey RPC - 300

Ft Dix - 200

Old Bridge - 100+

and plenty here...

https://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/companies/category/4-private-ranges/

On 6/9/2019 at 10:52 AM, BullzeyeNJ said:

What caliber and what power scope ? You can shoot at 25 meters/yards and do a rough conversion to where you will hit at 100m or yards depending on the caliber. So if shooting 223/5.56 at 25 yards then the point of impact should be about 1.5” lower then the point of aim. 

With that said, I live in NNJ and your welcome to come up here and shoot at my 100 yard range one day. 

Where is your range that is 100yds? I have a new AR and scope and am looking for a place.

Northern NJ? Cherry Ridge range. They have 50, 100, 200, & 300yd rifle ranges. Also handgun, plinking range for 22, shotgun, and archery. 

Edit. Never mind I just realized you asked for 100m not 100yd. Anyway, if you decide to go to yards, cherry ridge is great.

Cherry ridge has target frame holders at both 50 yards and 50 meters on the 100 yard rifle range, but I think that’s the only metric distance they have.  

On 10/22/2019 at 11:37 PM, Noobwithquestions said:

Which range? Is it Cherry Ridge? I was thinking about looking into joining it

No, its a private range. Membership is capped and filled so they are not accepting new members now. 

On 6/9/2019 at 10:52 AM, BullzeyeNJ said:

I’m also in northern jersey. I’ve been to Monmouth county PRC and loved it. Typically shoot indoors though and wanted to do more outdoor, bench and steel for both pistol and rifle. I applied at Monmouth county PRC (mentioned in the first post) but it’s actually 2-3 year wait. Still looking for more options and places to go to. Don’t mind an hour or so drive. Not sure cherry ridge interested me as it seems it is only bench shooting. 

13 hours ago, nondisclosure said:

Not sure cherry ridge interested me as it seems it is only bench shooting. 

It's not.  The benches are all made to be moved, and 3 position/4 position shooting is fine.  You don't see a lot of it,  as outside of competition it seems to be a dying art, but it's perfectly acceptable to bring a shooting mat and roll or drag the bench out of the way...or shoot offhand along side the bench.