CNJFO TO HOLD SPORTING CLAYS FUNDRAISER AT LEHIGH VALLEY SPORTING CLAYS ON 8-11-19!

CNJFO's SUNDAY AUG 11TH CLAYS REG IS NOW OPEN!
TOURNEY TO BE HELD AT LEHIGH VALLEY SPORTING CLAYS!
by Black Wire Media Wednesday June 5, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Registration OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! CASH PRIZE to the WINNER! CNJFO invites you to our summer fundraiser to FIGHT BAD GUN LAW! Learn the latest NJ 2A info, mingle with our members, supporters & vendors, and help our VP celebrate his 60th birthday (yes there will be CAKE)! Proceeds to benefit CNJFO's Lawsuit Matching Funds Program (that has donated $17K thus far!) & our General Fund. Included: Continental breakfast, ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT BBQ, 100 bird course at 16 picturesque stations surrounding Lehigh's limestone quarry, a golf cart per squad, 50-50, raffles for PRIZES & a souvenir t-shirt! Sponsorship opportunities--vendors welcome! To REGISTER: www.cnjfo.com/event-3376841

Image may contain: one or more people and text

No photo description available.

Image may contain: sky, tree, cloud, plant, outdoor and nature

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJGF members in chat (1)

• 44 How important is it for you to have your next pistol be "Optics Ready?"

1. 1. How important is it for you to have your next pistol be "Optics Ready?"

• Very, (Do not want to pay for slide cutting, Looks cool, etc.)
      • Neutral (don't have a preference either way)
      • Not at all (not a feature I am looking for).
    2. 2. How much are you willing to pay for "Optics ready"? (i.e. gun is cut for an optic)

• Up to $50
      • $50 to $100
      • $100 to $200
      • $250 or more
      • None. If it is not standard part of the gun, not willing to pay more for a model with it.
    3. 3. Why are you looking for Optics Ready?

• Planning on adding optic.
      • Want to have the option just in case
      • n/a
    4. 4. Why do you want to add an optic?

• Looks cool/tactical or someone told me I should
      • Need it for deteriorating eyesight.
      • To compete in certain gun games (USPSA Carry Optics)
      • Other Reasons

•  

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Smokin .50
      CNJFO's LEHIGH SPORTING CLAYS SET FOR JULY 25TH!
      PUBLIC INVITED & YOUTH ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND!
      by Black Wire Media Sat. April 21, 2018 www.cnjfo.com/join-us
      Back by popular demand, the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners proudly announces we're once again holding our summer Sporting Clays Tournament on Wednesday July 25th at Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays in Coplay, PA. This year special emphasis is being placed on getting as many youth and women to attend in hopes the "infection" of the use of firearms will spread! To this end we're accepting sponsorship's & donations to get those that wouldn't normally be able, to attend. 100 birds presented at 16 stations along a course that surrounds an abandoned quarry. Full details & registration are HERE: www.cnjfo.com/event-2904687
        2,501 people reached    
    • By Smokin .50
      CNJFO 2A FAMILY PICNIC
      Sunday August 12, 2018 at Joe Medwick Park, West Carteret, NJ  12:00 Noon - 5pm
      Raffles, 2A Speakers including Alston Willis, the Gloucester Co. Tech freshman forced to wear a urine-soaked t-shirt!
      Food, Fun, Dee Jay, Fantabulous Prizes, Camaraderie & a whole lot more!
      Adults 12 & up $20,  Kids 5-11 $10,  4 & under is FREE!
      Go to:  www.cnjfo.com/events to register
      Registration will be OPEN SOON!  EVENT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!

• @jasonx I take this is a first handgun?
    • Look into the Pelican Storm cases and Vaults. They are cheaper and well made. I also carry the Plano Weather Guard cases.
    • Based upon my somewhat biased opinion, my suggestions are: 1.  A .22 target pistol.  My first purchase was a S&W Model 41, which has had so many rounds down the barrel, it currently needs a new barrel and slide.  M-41's are great pistols, but I would recommend a Ruger Mark IV - much less expensive than a M-41, just about as accurate and not as ammo-fussy (I have a MK III), and the biggest problem with the Rugers (the take-down & re-assembly) was finally fixed with the Mark IV.  2.  A .38 or (better) ,357 revolver.  Any of the major brands (S&W, Colt, or Ruger) will do.  You want a medium size with a 4 or 6 inch barrel; not a little 2-inch snubbie, and you will be more-or-less set for whatever you want to shoot.  The revolver will teach you trigger discipline, you can shoot anything from full-power to light target loads, and reloading the .38 is about as easy as it gets.  I have reloaded thousands upon thousands of .38 and .357 rounds for mine. 3. Here is where I am torn.  Once upon a time, I would have said a good quality 1911 in .45...but 9mm is SO cheap to shoot its hardly worth the reloading.  I have a 1911 in 9mm and its great fun, but I know little about other pistols in 9mm, so I defer.    
    • Dark Storm Industries.  https://www.dark-storm.com/dsi/ds-15/ds-15-typhoon-rifles/dark-storm-ds-15-non-nfa-firearm-typhoon-5.56-black/

Important Information