NJLEFTY

Where to Enter Password

50 minutes ago, NJLEFTY said:

There are some threads i can't open it says to enter a password but I can't find where to enter the password can someone steer me in the right direction. Thanks guys/

Shhhh... It's a secret club, don't tell anyone.... :mosking:

33 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Hmmmm,  he joined the forum almost a year and a half ago.....

I was a member for about that long before venturing into the first amendment lounge.   The content I cared about was in the moderated areas of the forum, and the signal-to-noise ratio is better 

5 hours ago, Handyman said:

Welcome to the forum.

We are hoping that your username signals handedness and not that you are a progressive commie jackass. 

Hello yes i am left handed and that's all my name signifies.  I am not a  troll or progressive I am an avid hunter, fisherman and target shooter. I am a member of the NRA and NJ2A's and have non res ccw licenses in 4 states I live in Howell and frequent GSSC . 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

But how do you like your ribs?

asking the important questions...

This IS the most important question. 

Smoked, like REAL bbq is, or boiled in a crock pot, like heathens? 

Choose wisely. 

Boiled ribs????!!!!!!

Awww HELL no! 

Break out the BAN HAMMER!!

The ONLY way to do ribs, is to dry rub them, smoke them over wood (hickory, or applewood) until they fall off the bone. 

Sauce on the side. 

Damn Yankee. 

Not easy being left handed ever try to buy a left handed baseball glove or left handed bow your lucky there's one in the whole store and its never the right one. Smoking them takes too much time and effort. Dry rub and sealed in the oven on low for a couple hours is very good also.

11 minutes ago, NJLEFTY said:

Smoking them takes too much time and effort. Dry rub and sealed in the oven on low for a couple hours is very good also.

I can see already that Lefty is gonna make my ‘ignore’ list :D:rofl:

This one might get me banned again. I'm only in NJ 7 years and now here's the part that's gonna get me in trouble I don't know the difference and have never had either one. My flack jacket and helmet are on so go ahead let me have it.

26 minutes ago, NJLEFTY said:

This one might get me banned again. I'm only in NJ 7 years and now here's the part that's gonna get me in trouble I don't know the difference and have never had either one. My flack jacket and helmet are on so go ahead let me have it.

Well, I ain’t from around here either. I call it Pork Roll because that’s what it says on the damn package. My wife (who IS from NJ) calls it Pork Roll too. 

@Mrs. Peel will be along shortly to ban ALL of us Pork Roll heathens. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NJLEFTY said:

Keep it that way dude. Eating that stuff is the culinary equivalent of smoking. It makes bacon look healthy. 

Make sure to stay away from the guy who puts fruit in his meatloaf, too. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Handyman said:

Keep it that way dude. Eating that stuff is the culinary equivalent of smoking. It makes bacon look healthy. 

Make sure to stay away from the guy who puts fruit in his meatloaf, too. 

Ananas comosus

20 hours ago, NJLEFTY said:

There are some threads i can't open it says to enter a password but I can't find where to enter the password can someone steer me in the right direction. Thanks guys/

Will have to update the error message  but it is there for a purpose, we want people to read the section rules before entering it.

image.png

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, NJLEFTY said:

This one might get me banned again. I'm only in NJ 7 years and now here's the part that's gonna get me in trouble I don't know the difference and have never had either one.

Just call it Taylor Pork Roll Ham, and you'll keep them all at bay and confused... some have WAY too much time on their hands...