carl_g

Fireworks - Phantom, TNT, or SKy King

24 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

I went out to Bada Boom fireworks out by Lake Harmony.  They have awesome specials and TONS of 500gr Aerials and everything you could ever want.

Plus they're not near the border so you won't get scoped out by the PD.

Cross over on one bridge and return on another.

8 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Ground-based non-exploding fireworks.  So basically sparklers and fountains.

And Snakes!

Joe Dirt: So your gonna' tell me that you don't have no black cats, kick but, or screaming mimis?
Kicking Wing: No.
Joe Dirt: Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
Kicking Wing: No, I don't.
Joe Dirt: You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?
Kicking Wing: No... because snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like.
Joe Dirt: Well that might be your problem, it's not what you like, it's the consumer.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, brucin said:

Cross over on one bridge and return on another.

This!   Allegedly I would cross over to PA on 78, Buy fireworks, go to EFGA and shoot for a few hours, Cruze down 611 to the French town bridge and coss back into enemy territory aka NJ. 

1 hour ago, fishnut said:

This!   Allegedly I would cross over to PA on 78, Buy fireworks, go to EFGA and shoot for a few hours, Cruze down 611 to the French town bridge and coss back into enemy territory aka NJ. 

Great minds think alike.

My fireworks days are behind me but I drive by there a lot. I might stop in and buy some sparklers and ask them to put them in the biggest branded bag they have, then ride back into the Dirty Jerz with it in plain sight. Give the fuzz something to do.

6 hours ago, Handyman said:

My fireworks days are behind me but I drive by there a lot. I might stop in and buy some sparklers and ask them to put them in the biggest branded bag they have, then ride back into the Dirty Jerz with it in plain sight. Give the fuzz something to do.

Couple sparklers taped together real tite like, makes a Boom Clark. A big boom

8 minutes ago, Maksim said:

so any videos of what is NJ legal?

Here is a video of the finale of a municipal show I did a few years ago.   It's all NJ legal*.  It's mostly a ground-level video one of the crew shot, which shows a perspective few see...including the mess made by the aluminum foil used to protect the finale mortars from errant sparks from the main body of the show.

Fireworks finale

*OK, it's not consumer legal.  I have a very cool one-day-a-year job as a crew chief for one of the big firework companies.   What you see in the video is about 700 3", 4", and 5" mortars chain-fused together.

4 minutes ago, 10X said:

Here is a video of the finale of a municipal show I did a few years ago.   It's all NJ legal*.  It's mostly a ground-level video one of the crew shot, which shows a perspective few see...including the mess made by the aluminum foil used to protect the finale mortars from errant sparks from the main body of the show.

Fireworks finale

*OK, it's not consumer legal.  I have a very cool one-day-a-year job as a crew chief for one of the big firework companies.   What you see in the video is about 700 3", 4", and 5" mortars chain-fused together.

Great perspective.  so all of it is basically PA legal then. =P ?

I was interested in the consumer legal NJ ones. 

57 minutes ago, revenger said:

I went to phantom fireworks in Delaware water gap this AM.   stocked up on everything.    buy one get one.

They got one at the water gap now? Lmao they are going to have one at every NJ border crossing soon. 

Nh does the same thing with tobacco and liquor stores at the Maine, and mass borders