Redlines

Bed covers

I’d take a look on Amazon...

I’m looking for ones when I get the Colorado... hopefully ordering it in the next week or so. Try to stick clear of ones you need to drill.

Don’t know if they are still there, but used to be a guy that sold them at the Farmingdale 33/34 circle... by the old Stewart’s. If not, maybe American Van in Lakewood (unsure if you need an account) or Monmouth Truck in Shrewsbury.

I put a BakFlip on my truck like 5 years ago. Still holding up well, Strong enough that I can stand on it (if necessary, aluminum panels), but flips back in sections if I need to carry something big. It keeps most water out, only a few drips get in.

https://bakflip.com/

I remember ordering it online with one of the auto accessory websites.

I used the bakflip trifold and the revolver X4. I prefer the trifold but forgot he model. Think it’s the mx4 or something. 

What truck are you buying? I paid roughly $750 for mine using forum discounts. 

11 hours ago, bry@n said:

I used the bakflip trifold and the revolver X4. I prefer the trifold but forgot he model. Think it’s the mx4 or something. 

What truck are you buying? I paid roughly $750 for mine using forum discounts. 

2019 Ram 2500.

OP, I think you said you wanted to buy local; if you decide internet I can not speak more highly of realtruck.com

I bought a set of nerf bars for my truck several years ago. They rusted out within the warranty period. I got them replaced promptly by realtruck. The replacement set began rusting even faster (I was still in warranty period of 1st set). I contacted them, told them I'd lost faith in that mfg and asked if I could apply the value of that set towards a different brand. They agreed; so I kicked in the price difference and they shipped me the other mfg. Several years later the new brand still look great and are as solid as day 1.

I wasn't really expecting them to agree to my request, but they stepped up big and took care of me.