Coltnut

Welding Table, Cylinder - NEED THIS GONE - ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION!

The listing started as a "package" deal. I thought that was a way I could save folks some $ and save me the hassle of multiple sales, but I was mistaken. Seems everyone wants one thing or another. So, by request, I have now posted prices for the individual items. Maybe that will get them moved faster (but with a bit more work/time on my end)

In preparation for a move I am selling all of my larger shop tools. Look for other listings to come soon. I know what it's all worth but I have a lot to sell and not a lot of spare time so am knowingly selling my equipment cheap just to get it all moved. For now I am starting with my welding gear.

Lincoln AC 225 Welder: SOLD

Welds great and has never let me down. Has factory wheel kit, 20' leads, original Lincoln ground clamp and stinger. A little dirty but unit has no dents and leads are in great shape. Works as it should. 

Plasma Cutter + Compressor

NAPA Plasma CutterSOLD

Manufactured in the USA by Marquette/Lincoln. Manuals and support are available from Lincoln. I added front castors to the factory 2 wheel setup so it rolls really easily. Comes with an extra torch and loads of consumables (electrodes, tips, swirl rings and nozzles. Works great.

Emglo Air CompressorSOLD

Made in the USA. Not a cheapie import or box store compressor. This is a professional grade 1.5 hp unit made to last. Has an oil bath pump unlike the cheaper 'dry' run pumps in the import/box store units. Great, great compressor. 

3/4" Welding Table - $400 reduced (I really need everything gone) $300 reduced again now $250

You have to build the base, but if you already know how to weld then this is easy, and you get to build it to your own specs/needs.

3/4” Steel for Welding Table Top
With 2" slots between pieces for clamps (far more useful than a solid slab), the table measured approx. 4' x 3' when assembled. I disassembled it to move to my basement and never reassembled it.

5 pieces, 3/4” x 7” x 36” (1 piece is 45” long)
Bottom side is coated for protection, tops are clean metal.
Best price I could find on-line was $90 per piece. 

Superstrut for Welding Table Base:
70 ft total (retail $27/10' so $190)
4 10' lengths
2 10' lengths that have been cut 80” 40”
1 10' length cut 60” 60”

Buy the table and I'll also include a FREE welding cylinder:

330 cf 75/25 argon/CO2, almost empty, needs a cert.

Cylinder is in great shape but out of cert. and welding suppliers vary on their exchange policies so I cannot guarantee utility. Hence it is FREE if you purchase the table.

12.JPG

13.jpg

14.JPG

IMG_2665.jpg

Nobody needs a plasma cutter or welder? or a kick ass welding table? ? If you are even remotely considering this, just shoot me an offer, I need to sell all my large tools so am not looking for top dollar, just need to have it all gone.

Price reduction on the table. I really need this stuff gone. This is cheap folks. The 3/4" steel plates cost over $500 and the C-channel was about $200. Steel isn't getting any cheaper. It's an easy project and you get to custom make the table to your own needs/specs rather than trying to buy a used one that 'works' for you.