45Doll

Green Township EMS Guy Builds Private Arsenal

According to this story a Sussex County rescue squad member built a private arsenal of handguns and 'assault rifles' (that term not explained). And he was in the practice of carrying one of his handguns while on duty. No serial numbers were engraved. He also had 'high capacity magazines, which allow the user to hold more bullets than normal". They also didn't define 'normal'.

The article also did not clarify whether or not these 'manufactured' firearms used 80% receivers or were made from scratch.

Well, regardless, he's got some big ticket charges going for him now.

I chuckled when reading "This Story" and its spin.  It could have been written without all of the anti-gun propaganda such as arsenal, bullet in the chamber, photos of bad things on his phone, etc.  The fact that he would use the media to destroy his former girlfriend and that he was into drugs, etc. suggests to me on face value that he is indeed a bad guy and that maybe he was involved with more than just saving lives.  I doubt that he was an upstanding citizen and that he was wronged by his previous girlfriend and perhaps had been a vicitim and and is why he carried, and he had to break the law to carry because the the busy-bodies made it so and would have left him defenseless, but there is that.  I wonder if he will actually be allowed to have a jury made up with some pro-Bill of Rights "activists".  I am sure that he will face more jail time than some animal that actually shot some other animal point blank in the back of the head and murdered him at a "church" function somewhere in the Eastern Block of Newark or Jersey City in Booker's hood, as those standard-capacity magazines are a little excessive and the jig is up.   

34 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

First rule of not being a dipshit:  When illegally building and carrying firearms,  don’t bring one with you to the PD when called in for questioning. 

True; but, change his zip code and he would not be in legal peril for a civil right.

im not saying he’s a poster boy. But what was his crime?

• Agree 1

I do find this a bit amusing.... 

First off, how did he get the pictures he posted? 

Is anything stopping him from uploading them to instagram.... what is a fake account? 

He then requested to follow her company, and they saw the pictures i guess there after... 

Honestly... i don't really see that as cyber harassment... He may be a NUT job, but I don't see how the cops got involved with that to begin with. Seems more like a civil issue to me.

But yeah, Dumbass doesnt even come close to describing this guy. 

33 minutes ago, Zeke said:

True; but, change his zip code and he would not be in legal peril for a civil right.

Ignoring the reason he was called in for a sec. what happens in America if someone is CCW’ing when called in to PD for questioning?  

At a minimum it forces attention on your illegal carrying of an illegal firearm by the last folks you want that attention from. 

7 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Ignoring the reason he was called in for a sec. what happens in America if someone is CCW’ing when called in to PD for questioning?  

At a minimum it forces attention on your illegal carrying of an illegal firearm by the last folks you want that attention from. 

Dont many states have "bans" on carrying loaded firearms into police departments? 

1 hour ago, JackDaWack said:

Dont many states have "bans" on carrying loaded firearms into police departments? 

Not in New Hampshire, only place off limits is court houses and federal buildings 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zeke said:

I guess since he admitted to manufacturing a hand gun w/o a serial number, AND admitting he carried same on EMS duty, you could START w/ DAT!

They must grow some good weed in Sussex Co.  First a dude that works at a Machine Shop across from the Cop Shop walks-in to Cop Shop & asks how to register a serial number on A RIFLE HE MADE ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE COP SHOP & now THIS, lol!

36 charges.  Probably over 200 YEARS combined.  If stupid were a crime he'd be lookin' at another century in prison, lol!

8 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

I guess since he admitted to manufacturing a hand gun w/o a serial number, AND admitting he carried same on EMS duty, you could START w/ DAT!

They must grow some good weed in Sussex Co.  First a dude that works at a Machine Shop across from the Cop Shop walks-in to Cop Shop & asks how to register a serial number on A RIFLE HE MADE ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE COP SHOP & now THIS, lol!

36 charges.  Probably over 200 YEARS combined.  If stupid were a crime he'd be lookin' at another century in prison, lol!

Again, put that American in NH or any of the other 16 constitutional carry states.

And put the manufacturing in pa or Montana.

Its a constitutional right being infringed 

Im jus sayen look at it from outside the slow cooker we are in

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

Again, put that American in NH or any of the other 16 constitutional carry states.

@Zeke it all depends.  Vermont has been a constitutional carry state before all the others IIRC.  They forbid carry in all state buildings and that would include State Police barracks.

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

agee and that is why the SC needs to rule

'

Michael V. Zaremski is also accused of posting five images on a fake Instagram account of his ex-girlfriend wearing a uniform and accompanying hat depicting that worn by the Schutzstaffel or SS, a paramilitary organization under Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party in Nazi Germany during World War II.

His ex-girlfriend, whose name is redacted from an affidavit from Zaremski's arrest late Monday evening, was subsequently fired from employment at a company Zaremski knew was owned and operated by individuals of the Jewish religion.'

the first paragraph must be a joke.  what law did he break?

the second paragraph seems like a great employment law case.  They couldn't fire her even if it were true

23 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

@Zeke it all depends.  Vermont has been a constitutional carry state before all the others IIRC.  They forbid carry in all state buildings and that would include State Police barracks.

Ok we discuss fed vs states rights a lot. But when do we discuss citizens rights? Was there any deprivation of others life and liberty by this individuals manufacturing and possession of these objects?

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

I do find this a bit amusing.... 

First off, how did he get the pictures he posted? 

Is anything stopping him from uploading them to instagram.... what is a fake account? 

He then requested to follow her company, and they saw the pictures i guess there after... 

Honestly... i don't really see that as cyber harassment... He may be a NUT job, but I don't see how the cops got involved with that to begin with. Seems more like a civil issue to me.

But yeah, Dumbass doesnt even come close to describing this guy. 

Read NJS 2C:33-4.1, Cyber Harassment, 3rd or 4th degree crime.

2 hours ago, GRIZ said:

Read NJS 2C:33-4.1, Cyber Harassment, 3rd or 4th degree crime.

Obviously this is all in poor taste, but after reading the statute i still don't see how this rises to that level. 

"knowingly sends, posts, comments, requests, suggests, or proposes any lewd, indecent, or obscene material to or about a person"

2 hours ago, RUTGERS95 said:

does once make it harassment?  I can see both sides of the yes and no

her losing her job however, that's a payday

Contrary to what most people think, harassment these days does not require a continues effort. 

I mean shit  if you  dress up as the Schutzstaffel something bad is eventually gonna catch up to you. 

But wouldn't posting a picture of say "black face" politicians rise to the same standard if we were to apply it the same?

Well, sorry... but I think he sounds like a jackass in general. I mean, you go through a break-up... sure it hurts, but you just MOVE ON... like a damn adult.  That kind of angry, fixated behavior where you go to great lengths to try to "damage" your ex professionally... what in the HELL is that? Normal people don't behave like that. That's FAR more alarming than any of the gun stuff IMO.

Here's where I'm confused though... are these articles saying just the account was fake.... or were the pictures fake also?  Because if she was willingly putting on an SS uniform, well... my sympathy for her would plummet, too, quite frankly.

But, either way, he still sounds like an obsessive jerk, and I, for one, don't feel compelled to defend EVERY gun owner - certainly not the ones who run their lives like a train wreck.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

3 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

Obviously this is all in poor taste, but after reading the statute i still don't see how this rises to that level. 

"knowingly sends, posts, comments, requests, suggests, or proposes any lewd, indecent, or obscene material to or about a person"

Contrary to what most people think, harassment these days does not require a continues effort. 

I mean shit  if you  dress up as the Schutzstaffel something bad is eventually gonna catch up to you. 

But wouldn't posting a picture of say "black face" politicians rise to the same standard if we were to apply it the same?

zero cause to fire her for what they thought.  She should sue if she isn't already

1 hour ago, RUTGERS95 said:

zero cause to fire her for what they thought.  She should sue if she isn't already

No cause required.  NJ is an at will state.  

"New Jersey is an "employment-at-will" state. This means that an employer may generally terminate an employee at any time, for any reason, or no reason at all, unless an agreement exists that provides otherwise."

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, PeteF said:

No cause required.  NJ is an at will state.  

"New Jersey is an "employment-at-will" state. This means that an employer may generally terminate an employee at any time, for any reason, or no reason at all, unless an agreement exists that provides otherwise."

no shit, yes I'm acutely aware of this however, the article states it's cause and as such , would be illegal under NJ employment law