45Doll

All Federal HST 50% Off

TargetSportsUSA is selling all Federal HST ammo at 50% off their 'list' price. Now their list price may be a little exaggerated, but the final price per box is good.

Example: P45HST1 is $25/box.

Free shipping on a case, or on any amount if you're a Prime Ammo member.

• Like 1

Thanks @45Doll

Shipping was 10 bucks for 1 box of 50 or 5 boxes so I ordered 5.  Prices are discounted 50% when you add them to your cart.

Like most places nowadays, the FID is needed but I bought from them before so they had it on file.

Thanks, didn't work for me though. Added to cart, same price. O well, gives me more time to decide what to try. I am in the market for hollow points. Never used so I have research & testing to do.

Speaking of, I came across testing that Lucky Gunner did. https://www.luckygunner.com/labs/self-defense-ammo-ballistic-tests/?utm_source=LuckyGunner+Labs+Email+Newsletter&utm_campaign=296022a87e-Ballistic_Test_Heads_Up10_20_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_521cd5fa38-296022a87e-290159945&mc_cid=296022a87e&mc_eid=7b878f75c1#9mm

25 minutes ago, kc17 said:

Thanks, didn't work for me though. Added to cart, same price. O well, gives me more time to decide what to try. I am in the market for hollow points. Never used so I have research & testing to do.

Speaking of, I came across testing that Lucky Gunner did. https://www.luckygunner.com/labs/self-defense-ammo-ballistic-tests/?utm_source=LuckyGunner+Labs+Email+Newsletter&utm_campaign=296022a87e-Ballistic_Test_Heads_Up10_20_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_521cd5fa38-296022a87e-290159945&mc_cid=296022a87e&mc_eid=7b878f75c1#9mm

It almost fooled me. The line item price looks the same. But at checkout there's a deduction on the invoice so the checkout total is 50% off. Look down the page.

1 hour ago, kc17 said:

I didn't go all the way to checkout. JohnnyB said she saw the discount in the cart, that's where I looked. I can't see the cart without creating an account either.

Not sure what the issue might be. So to test it I:

Refreshed my browser. Went to TSUSA site. (I have an account, but made sure I wasn't logged in.)

Searched on P45HST1. Found it. $49.99/box on the product page. Selected box of 50, 1 for the quantity, added to the cart.

Then went to the cart. It shows me list price on the one item of $25. That is the discounted price. A couple lines down the Sub Total is $49.99, and just below it says Line Item Discounts -$25.

Now when I go to checkout it does want my account. But the point is it was showing me the discounted price in the cart and when I placed an order earlier that was the price on each box.

Hope that helps.

P.S. Note that several of the HST rounds have 'regular' and +P versions. Specifically, the .45 and 9mm rounds. They're quite effective.

1 hour ago, Bklynracer said:

What do you guys think if Speer Gold Dot? looks also on sale

Gold Dot is good stuff, but I don't think their current prices represent a better price than normally. I'd have to research that a little to be sure.

I really like this .38 Special round. But one thing I learned is that the 50-round box is much better pricing than the 20 round box labeled 'Personal Protection'. However, it's out of stock and doesn't surface that often.