Ladyfire

Which gun stores near Essex county

Spent the last number of weeks trying different 9 mm at RTSP in union Glock’s 17, 19  Sig m17, 320  HK vp9, 1911, beretta so I’ve narrowed it down I’m still a new shooter so I’m looking to buy since my permit (s)will be coming in soon. So Who are your preferred places in north central jersey? 

If you know what pistol you want to purchase then use FSS in Whippany. They don't stock new, but you can order from their online store and will only charge $20 for the transfer. Their online store has some of the best prices I've seen in North/Central NJ. Nice people too. 

Steer clear of Ottomanelli's in Woodland Park. The place is a complete rip off.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

RTSP Union is probably your best bet.  Ottomanelli's is pricey.  Bullet Hole is in Belleville and they have decent prices too but it's been years since I've been there.  

I think there's County Line Firearms on Route 10 in East Hanover too..

• Thanks 1

Luciano's Guns and Ammo in Lodi has good prices as well.  Its in bergen county though.  The trip may be worth it depending on pricing.  Lok em up on facebook.  I like dealers who are not afraid to post their prices online.

1 minute ago, chris327 said:

I know it's not Essex county, but Lucianos in lodi has good pricing. 

beat me by a few seconds lol

• Thanks 1

Thanks all...Had a chance to go to FSS today. Could not have been a better experience. Ross (and the woman who I did not catch her name) was so helpful walking me through the process since I am waiting on permits, ordering online, and differences in my favorites pistols that I recently tried out. My first purchase was discontinued by manufacturer...

Thanks for the suggestion of Luciano's...I took a trip up there yesterday. What an interesting experience that was....But lots of info, suggestions and walked out with a sig I had been wanting. I would not hesitate to go back. Now I just need to wait the 30 days for my other purchase...

• Agree 1