Bully

Area 51 --- Sept. 20th --- Who's in?

I get it.  It seems kind of funny.  Apparently started strictly as a click-bait for likes.  However what if folks actually show up?  What would the USAF do?  

I was stationed on Fort Hood.  The live fire ranges are not a joke.  There is lots of ordnance that has not detonated laying about.  Additionally, if you're in there singly you are in essence indistinguishable from the targets that the fighters use.  There are man shaped targets that get heated for thermal live fire exercises.  That's all you would be to a fighter overhead.  Or, in the case of Ft. Hood, a Bradley.  Eeeeeshhhh...  Hard pass.  

4 hours ago, Bully said:

I get it.  It seems kind of funny.  Apparently started strictly as a click-bait for likes.  However what if folks actually show up?  What would the USAF do?  

I was stationed on Fort Hood.  The live fire ranges are not a joke.  There is lots of ordnance that has not detonated laying about.  Additionally, if you're in there singly you are in essence indistinguishable from the targets that the fighters use.  There are man shaped targets that get heated for thermal live fire exercises.  That's all you would be to a fighter overhead.  Or, in the case of Ft. Hood, a Bradley.  Eeeeeshhhh...  Hard pass.  

Sounds like a great location for an Antifa rally. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MartyZ said:

I would chip in to bus everyone who voted for Hillary.

The goal is to get in and see the aliens.

I'd think all of the Democrats would be there, with stacks and stacks of voter registration forms.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 10X said:

I'd think all of the Democrats would be there, with stacks and stacks of voter registration forms.

The goal is to get as many libs as possible in the middle of a live fire range

58 minutes ago, 10X said:

30 minutes ago, MartyZ said:

The goal is to get as many libs as possible in the middle of a live fire range

Don’t call them aliens...
Call them undocumented interterrestrial immigrants, the libtards will come in droves to pass out free shit.

• Like 2

What’s hard to understand?  

They'll he asked nicely  to leave... once.  Then they’ll be asked not so nice. 

Taunting a group of military you think has alien technology....it’s a bold move, Cotton. Let’s see if it pays off. 

3 hours ago, voyager9 said:

They’re  busy at Area-52.  The real question is if they can catch Col. Carter and Dr. Jackson while they’re there.

They’re elsewhere at the moment... But Dr. McKay is working there....