Maksim

Welcome Dark Storm Industries!

Wanted to be the first to say "Hello and Welcome" to the latest NJGF community member, Ed  @Dark Storm Industries.

While many of you may already be familiar, for those that are not, DSI is a leader in the compliant rifle space, making the best out of a mediocre situation.

One of the most recent firearms is the new Non-NFA firearm that was blessed for NJ and for which there is a specific NJSP letter.

If you have not done so already, check out the dedicated NJ web page, https://www.dark-storm.com/new-jersey/  to see a copy of the letter and all of the NJ compliant models.

I am looking forward to thoroughly testing one of the rifles in the immediate future!

Welcome Ed and thank you for supporting the community.

Make sure to take a look at DSI rifles at your local dealer and make sure to ask them to carry DSI guns if they are not doing so already!

I don't understand why can we get these short AR's from any company? What is the difference if it is matching their liberal/crazy standards? NJ is large market of AR lovers, tons of people with good or high income. I would personally get couple of them but I prefer to pay for what I like. Thanks for Dark Storm and Troy for braking this blue wall but we need more! :)

You can, but it has to be manufactured as a firearm non-NFA and sold complete. Most big manufacturers don't seem to want to offer them because the demand / volume is too low to justify.  Thats where we have made our market. Serving the markets the big guys don't want to. We do have a custom shop at DSI and can build you almost anything you want. What are you looking for. 

Purchased DS9 Typhoon NON-NFA from Tony @ GSSC,  1-7-2020  chose it over the troy due to trigger and mag release operation, trigger was smooth and crisp good break, mag release was smooth also easy push and dropped right out. 

Mounted a Tasco propoint that I had sitting around and sighted the DS9 in.  After sighting in was easy peasy to shoot bullseye @ 20 yds at GSSc's indoor range.  

Overall it was a pleasure to shoot all went smooth right out of box.

other firearm.jpg

• Like 1