Maksim

Welcome Dark Storm Industries!

Wanted to be the first to say "Hello and Welcome" to the latest NJGF community member, Ed  @Dark Storm Industries.

While many of you may already be familiar, for those that are not, DSI is a leader in the compliant rifle space, making the best out of a mediocre situation.

One of the most recent firearms is the new Non-NFA firearm that was blessed for NJ and for which there is a specific NJSP letter.

If you have not done so already, check out the dedicated NJ web page, https://www.dark-storm.com/new-jersey/  to see a copy of the letter and all of the NJ compliant models.

I am looking forward to thoroughly testing one of the rifles in the immediate future!

Welcome Ed and thank you for supporting the community.

Make sure to take a look at DSI rifles at your local dealer and make sure to ask them to carry DSI guns if they are not doing so already!

I don't understand why can we get these short AR's from any company? What is the difference if it is matching their liberal/crazy standards? NJ is large market of AR lovers, tons of people with good or high income. I would personally get couple of them but I prefer to pay for what I like. Thanks for Dark Storm and Troy for braking this blue wall but we need more! :)

You can, but it has to be manufactured as a firearm non-NFA and sold complete. Most big manufacturers don't seem to want to offer them because the demand / volume is too low to justify.  Thats where we have made our market. Serving the markets the big guys don't want to. We do have a custom shop at DSI and can build you almost anything you want. What are you looking for. 

Purchased DS9 Typhoon NON-NFA from Tony @ GSSC,  1-7-2020  chose it over the troy due to trigger and mag release operation, trigger was smooth and crisp good break, mag release was smooth also easy push and dropped right out. 

Mounted a Tasco propoint that I had sitting around and sighted the DS9 in.  After sighting in was easy peasy to shoot bullseye @ 20 yds at GSSc's indoor range.  

Overall it was a pleasure to shoot all went smooth right out of box.

other firearm.jpg

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Jonny B Goods
      Has anyone wondered if there will ever be a AK platform (other firearm variants) similar to what radical firearms, dark storm,  & tech ops has as their AR platform? I think it’s about time to introduce the idea of having more firearms that are non NFA firearms. Maybe this post might inspire a company with a new idea. And hopefully it could also get NJ state approval. Or am I just dreaming and it can’t be done? I have seen some AK’s that can detach the lower receiver from a upper similar to the AR platform. 

• By Franklin Armory
      Franklin Armory® is pleased to announce that the RS7™ Reformation™ and the RS11™ Reformation™ will be made available for sale to residents of New Jersey in the near future.  Both the RS7™ and RS11™ feature our patent pending barrel technology with straight cut lands and grooves that separates and distinguishes our Reformation™ branded firearms from standard rifled firearms and smooth bore firearms that are not equipped with our Reformation™ technology.  Franklin Armory® has been working with New Jersey law enforcement to ensure that the Reformation™ branded products are classified properly by state and local law enforcement.  Reformation™ branded firearms.  In anticipation of the release, Franklin Armory® will be accepting reservations for the RS7™ Reformation™ and the RS11™ Reformation™.
      Additional information on the Reformation™ firearm can be found on http://www.reformationfirearms.com/
    • By sinjin
      Looking at this basic AR-15 on sale at CtD.  Help out a newbie... is there anything else non-compliant about this rifle other than the adjustable stock and 30 rnd mag?

http://www.slickguns.com/product/mossberg-mmr-ar-15-tactical-223556-nato-rifle-654014-49900-free-shipping

• ALWAYS CHECK "THEIR" WORK!!!  The last one we had been subject to was a total hack job.  We fought it and got it corrected.  We weren't happy with the increase, but it could have been worse.
    • Yes, it's an estimate. By that estimate, we are the worst state in the nation. Life of Tax: How Much Tax is Paid Over a Lifetime | Self. This much of your lifetime wages go to taxes — where does NJ rank (nj1015.com)
    • Think so? Check your property card. My mother's house hadn't changed since it was built in 1952. But back in the 2oth century when the property taxes were skyrocketing, I went to look at the property card in the assessors office. Among other nonexistent features I found on it was a finished basement and two extra baths. Even better, the office manager tried to tell me that the arithmetic on the card (based on the features listed) that resulted perfectly in the property tax total, had NOTHING TO DO with the tax levied. The last assessment they did on our current home was all wrong. Fortunately I had the blueprints for the house and corrected all the mistakes in the assessor's measurements.
    • You're forgetting that we're much lazier now. Those lances were really heavy. If someone can't use a gun, it's hard to imagine them bothering to fight at all.